Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

You could join now, much like Helric and Jacob, (not necessarily shooting) or you can wait until it finishes, your choice.

Hey all, just wanted to inform all of you who grace this area with your presence that...

I got in contact with Isaac for a bit over Xbox, and apparently his laptop was busted for some time now, and he never informed me! So I'm here telling you that I'm going to NPC the character, Jacob Fuller, until the end of this "mission". At the conclusion of this mission, if Isaac has not repaired or found other means to post, I'll move him to inactivity, so he can join back (If he wants to), when he DOES get the problem all fixed up.

Thanks for Reading
- Sham

P.S. - I'll get a GM post up "later" today. (April 20th, 2013)

That sounds good, just let him follow us silently for now : )

Oh and also, any chance you guys could JP? There is only 4 of us now. That sounds like we could get together.

I'm all for JPing, and I don't mind SPing. Fox and Luneth, thoughts? JPing does have the potential to speed this up.

I would make it much like how we do in 147th. I make a pad, and as long as you have the link, post at your leisure. (AKA, when you have time). 3 makes majority, I'll get a pad up, any preferred pad?

Could we get some kind of JP schedule? In GMT if possible? I am fairly free with my time at the moment so I can to some extent get with ya on your needed times.

*scratches head*

Well, I know I'm generally free all the time. I'm not sure about a set time and day though. My schedule can get smacked out of array pretty fast.

Attention all BH players! Due to schedule's not allowing time for a JP Session, please respond with an SP for this week!

If we get everyone to respond quickly, we might have enough time for two or three SP sets! Hopefully we can do a JP next week!

- Thanks for Reading
-Sham

I'd like to take a bit and say thanks to my players. Three sets of posts, THIS WEEK! New record it is. So thank you guys, for keeping the story rolling like thunder.

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

Note to all my players!

I just picked up a job, so my availability is reduced, by quite a bit, therefore I won't be as fast on the draw with GM posts. Sorry about it, but a source of income would be nice to have to buy a new PC, and all that good stuff.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back