Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

I'll be posting the Rucky Stah coming in to dock very soon, so if the Freespacers could position their ship nearby, I can lead them in as well. I would prefer if everyone took the initial debriefing from Cassefin at once for...certain reason. :3

That was sort of why I suggested a different thread, I don't know how long it'll take. However, the JP cut down that time significantly, so it might be shorter than I thought. Or we could cut it short with a quick arrival.

How long should it take to get from the Alliance to the Station at FTL? Or can Freespacer shuttles move at plot-speed too?

EDIT: Seems like it'll be short anyway. Now it's just a matter of how fast the shuttle can go.

EDIT TOO:
Kevyn said:
Sure, it was a stupid thing to do, but Cyril always had a soft spot for someone who's tweak the Great Demon like that. And besides, anything that might help the ol' mating chances along was always a good mark his book.

Do you mean "who'd tweak the Great Demon"? "Who's" is the contraction for "who is", and "who'd" is the contraction for "who would". First time I read it I thought you were referring to my character : p

ARGH BLARGH!

I'm really sorry about my disappearing act folks, I had some surprise guests drop in during the holidays and they won't be leaving until a bit after New Years. Once that's over with, I can get back to making your characters miserable. Promise!

I'm just wondering where Kokuten disappeared to!

>.>
<.<

*goes off on a mad search!*

He stiffed the boss, so we wrapped him up in a carpet and threw him in the Hudson.

It was only after we were back at the club that I realized this would kinda slow things down here. Sorry.

Kokuten is just busy with other stuff. He's alive still, I double checked on him the other night. =)

Since I'm now off Gamer's plot since it was stealthily 18+, Perun is now going to be the IPG Intelligence Officer who will shoot all of you for treason. ^^

*quietly decides to trust Kim*

And I swears, offisuh, that no treason will I commit on this here space station unless it proves absolutely profitable!

Darn, and here I was hoping to pass government secrets to the Yamataians for cold hard credits.

Why is it that whenever the forum eats your post, forcing you to try and recreate it, it never seems to be as good as the original?

There have been books written about that. I go with the idea that God thinks your last post was crap and would like to see you try again.

Thats just what I think

Is this plot invite only? Because I have a clumbsy Elysian engineering savat and her adorably cute Helashio assistant who need Jobs.

ZOMG RIDER

*ahem* I mean, dunno, but I don't think it's invite only. Ask with Moonman.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back