Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Kevyn said:
Ooh, crap. Sorry, Lorcan I screwed up. That's Cody's character Cyril's leaning on, not yours. I'll go fix my post accordingly. After all, it's a little late to try and cover for him.

Edit: Damnit, should I just run with it now?

>.> Well make j00self a little clearer d00d, [XD] cause Lorcan is half ID-SOL...

Edit: Yes I am. =3 But chaos is fun :twisted:

Sorry. I don't know why I thought that JJ was an ID-SOL. Mind fart I guess....

Edit: Moot point anyway. It's been referenced thrice, it is now irrevocably part of the plot.

Yeah, JJ is 5'4" and bald, plus he hates big people.He doesn't look a thing like Lorcan.

Ironically, it all worked out pretty well.

A cute, blue-haired, RADIOACTIVE COMMUNIST MECHANIZED nucleus of mutiny. :D

Although "mutiny" is a strange word to use. Mutiny is a rebellion against authority, but Dream doesn't even know what "authority" is, so it's more like nodding, saying "uh-huh" and doing whatever she was going to do anyway.

That's true, but she is surrounded by a bunch of pissed off, booze and drug deprived, firearms toting marines who may interpret things a little differently.

Say, do you think we could find out if keel hulling works in space?

Apologies to anyone who thinks they need them.

My college internet has wholly swallowed SA and the only way I can get on is by using proxies that take two minutes to load a single page.

And I have opened an inquiry with the computing center as to why i can't visit here. :P

But I'm gonna try to get on more so don't ya'll forget about me.

Kevyn said:
Hey Moon, just how many marines are there aboard Cirrus?

Roughly 2,000. It's a pretty big station.

Apologies to anyone who thinks they need them.

My college internet has wholly swallowed SA and the only way I can get on is by using proxies that take two minutes to load a single page.

And I have opened an inquiry with the computing center as to why i can't visit here. :P

But I'm gonna try to get on more so don't ya'll forget about me.

I'll keep your seat warm for you. In my own, special, way.

Della said:
"...Gearwing Serra!" The nickname this time came spontaneous.

Tweak stared at her. Ogled her, for precious seconds, oblivious to anything else, her cybernetic eye working furiously, scanning every centimeter of her body in a way most sane people would never approve of, especially if done without their consent (like, for example, right now).

Finally, Dream decided she liked her.
Thus, there was only one thing to do.

I mixed up Dream and Tweak once before, so I guess now it was your turn to do the unconscious switheroo, Della : )

I blame the fact that it was 3 AM at the time.

I find it funny that Tweak can't wait the conference to be over, while Dream is having the time of her life.

Poor, poor Montreal.
She's really thinking about putting a WEAPON in Dream's hands.
Tsk tsk. Lucky for her that Dream has no intention of obey her.

Anyway: There should be about 7400 freespacers onboard, right? I guess they're mostly based around the Temple de Biomechatronics and Automanufactory.

Given the usual Freespacer's disorganized, anarchic way of doing things, I guess Dream's hardly the first to nod at Montreal, say "Yes, of course" and then ignore her more inane orders. (such as "you, the pacifist over there who doesn't even know how to hold a rifle the right way. You're security detail now, pick up your weapon", in Dream's case :D)

Well, we'll see how things turn out to be. Probably extremely interesting :D

Is there already a shrine to the spacer's mecha-druidic religion on the Cirrus, or similar? Is Dream the only Druidess on-board, or are there others?

Ah, MissingNo: shouldn't you edit Cirrus' roster and add Tweak?
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=cirrus_station

Most of the Freespacers that are not scientists are straight Automata that do not have wills of their own, but rather take orders directly from the Cirrus' SI (which hasn't been introduced yet). Robots make good workhorses.

Currently, there is no mecha-druidic religion on the Cirrus. Cassefin finds it to be a distraction. Most of the more humanoid, free-thinking Freespacers are under the Administrator of the Temple de Biomechatronics Automanufactory, Circuitbreaker Peke Twenty-Two (who also hasn't been introduced yet).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back