Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

If you listen closely, you can hear the ticking time bomb about to explode on Cirrus Station. It comes in the form of some very rebellious marines, an Elysian, and an ADHD freespacer.

The trick is to keep Montreal from finding out that we're going to mutiny.

Unless you can breath vacuum.

Cassefin Montreal said:
...you are being payed, quite well I might add...

Have our paygrades changed?

Also, on an unrelated note, does Cassie actually understand anything about the Marines, or is she working on some sort of subjective reality? It's like she's actively encouraging disobedience.

Kevyn said:
Also, on an unrelated note, does Cassie actually understand anything about the Marines, or is she working on some sort of subjective reality? It's like she's actively encouraging disobedience.

Cassie, at least according to what's written on her wiki page, lives the life of a sheltered scientist and has NO SOCIAL SKILLS WHATSOEVER. I say Moonie's playing her quite well :D

P.S. Dream's not getting paid :D (well, she didn't even know what "money" was until Pavel tried to explain her on the Banning. Radioactive Space Communism ftw)

P.P.S. Lol, misuderstandings.

Della said:
Cassie, at least according to what's written on her wiki page, lives the life of a sheltered scientist and has NO SOCIAL SKILLS WHATSOEVER. I say Moonie's playing her quite well :D

P.S. Dream's not getting paid :D (well, she didn't even know what "money" was until Pavel tried to explain her on the Banning. Radioactive Space Communism ftw)

yeah... MUTINY I SAY! :twisted: Though lorcan needs some of dream's sweetness before he really screws himself up...

You can try hitting on Serra, but be warned. She shoots down other Patriarchs. And we're considered the pinnical of beauty.

Cora said:
You can try hitting on Serra, but be warned. She shoots down other Patriarchs. And we're considered the pinnical of beauty.

lol Lorcan's sweet up until he gets pissed off... *hitches thumb at his recent temper tantrum*

*huggles Dream* ILY ^^

Keziah is now officially keeping a 10 foot distance from Lorcan O.o

ROFL He's harmless... *pokes my last words* Until you get him pissed off as I said.

Kevyn said:
Cassefin Montreal said:
...you are being payed, quite well I might add...

Have our paygrades changed?
After a little consideration, yes. I think it's safe to say that working as a security guard aboard the Cirrus pays a little better than a low-rung Nepleslian soldier. The circumstances are a bit special with the assignment, thus Nepleslian marines would have their payroll replaced with this one, if it's an increase.

Cassefin knows marines only by the horribly biased outlook on them she's heard about over the years. And I believe Della hit it right on the nose. :mrgreen:

And don't worry guys, Lucius likes Cassefin about as much as everyone else. :P

Not gonna stop from doing his job though.

Jan requests, that, no matter how badly he is hurt, You keep Dream from acting as a medic for him. Especially if Genitals are involved. I think he would wet himself from the fear of her large, ragged scapel anywhere near his cahones.

Dream is an EXCELLENT medic! She's only... non-conventional, let's say.

VERY non-conventional. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back