Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Kakin said:
What the Hell is Alfalafalafa? Vitanana? Algae Flakes? Meat-Substitute?

With new flavors, like MANANA, FIZZ BITCH, AND..... GUN!!!

Also, welcome Kakin. :3

Antimatter-Os are about as explosive as you can get, I figure. Unless you ate a bowl full of miniaturized hyperspace taps.

====

Moonie, you have a little switcheroo in your last post.
"I'm afraid I must ask you to return to the group...we have not finished our touring assignment yet, and I believe it would be in your best interest to stay with us. Please?" Mimi implored, clasping her hands in front of his skirt and giving Tweak a concerned stare.

Dudes, we should have a wiki page dedicated to the foods of Nepleslia.

Holy Breakfast Inc. said:
There's no better way to start the day then with a purging good bowl of Prometi-O's. (Warning: may contain flammable elements)

Sorry for kinda copying the Pyr-o's.

Awesome Foods Co. said:
For when hunger strikes or a punk wants your money, try our new flavored 'bomb' pops. Just remember which of these fun, grenade shaped treats you stick the included fuses into. Comes in an assorted variety of stim-berry, banan-ahol for the kids, and our personal favorite: gunpowder.

Trigger Finger Snacks said:
Has your candy got you down? Are your hard candies so puny, one bite will crush them? Well we have the solution! This years hottest rage is Bullet-Scotch hard candies! These realistically sized and shaped candies are made from super hard, super processed sugars, so you know they will taste good. They also come complete with a casing and a sugary gunpowder filling. Each pack comes in a different caliber. 9mm, .40, .45, .357 and for the ID's a whopping .50! Each pack comes in assorted full sugar jacket, semi wad cut and full wad cut. Buy the big grab bags and get a custom 10 round gun that fits the bullets! Collect all five and show that local gang who's boss with a supersonic sweet treat.

WARNING: Bullet Scotch is not for small children or monkeys. Extended use may result in premature death by sugar. Always keep away from large crowds and loved ones and never eat with Bullet-Scotch tip facing your head/mouth/foot etc... Keep away from flames and people with suicidal tendencies.

Kakin said:
A little invisible exclamation point appeared above Jan's head...

WHOSE FOOTPRINTS ARE THESE?!

(+5 nerd street cred points to whoever knows what I'm quoting)

Hmm...it's just a box.

Oooo crap, Serra's pissed

Now there better be real food or Keziah might have to start getting medieval on your bunsen burners.

Stuff from those vending machines must be bought, right?

What happens with people that have no concept of "money"? :D

Also, I predict revolution.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back