• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Well I assumed Neph's don't see woman all too often since they are considered "closely guarded" on his world. That and aren't Yamataian's japanese looking?

If this isn't the case then I will major edit the paragraph.

Though the animal human seems to attract attention

Edit: This was fixed.

It's entirely possible for the common Nepleslian to not see any real women for quite a long period of time in their life, I'd say.

So you're good there. :mrgreen:

Moon: If this is about the security cameras, Tweak's been very discrete about it. Not crawling through tubes or prying off vents.

Though, now that I think about it, she might be making a game out of avoiding their line of sight...*shrug*

And her journal is written in a couple layers of encryption. The map is spread over several drawings in a vertical-slice diagram (instead of a deck-by-deck diagram).

Maybe I should have checked with you about that first...

Nope.

Kess doesn't care what you do. She just cares if you get too close to getting caught.

Yay! I don't know what to say next!

Well I have a start of what to say, it's the second half I'm wondering about. When one starts with someone with a conversation they begin with common ground, probably work related though I'm not to experienced what kind of work to chat about.

I might post tomorrow >.<

You could ask her what she's there for. Aa far as he knows she could be there for a purpose that he isn't.

lol! Great convo starter! And then Lorcan has to bash the party =3 So fun!!!! XD And Moonie... your Scientists are getting pick pocketed hard lol...

I am trying to make my character Scottish for some reason, so do bear with me until I can figure it out :lol:

On one hand I think he's being piratey, on the other he's too british.

Lorcan, could you _please_ stop autoing the pickpocket thing? Autoing's a bad habit to get into. No matter how badass it makes your character look, it makes you look like you're trying too hard.

Moon: Is Kess in the barracks and with Tweak at the same time? Also, Tweak asked a question that got quickly buried in two pages of posts. Just wanted to make sure that didn't get lost : )

We can assume they reentered, yeah.

Haw, I like this guy already.

Okay, they're back at the room...so should I assume she ignored Tweak's question?

There was a pause as Tweak thought about what Kess said. Finally, though, she nodded. "I'll do my best, Kess," she said firmly. "How long with the mission last?

Nevermind...I'll play it like it was never answered.

Yeah, I tried to find a way to answer it without being too out of place...no luck though.

You can assume she either answered it with a "Dunno" or have her become distracted. If you were looking for a REAL ooc answer...the mission isn't planned to last more than a few hours.

'Planned' being a very important word.

Just so you know Missing, Decan could probably sniff Tweak out, since Neko's lack a sent. And he is a Canid Konohain.

Moon: Ah, okay.

Cora: I've already talked with AoK about that. Turns out he'd just think her different (once he notices her) and think she's unusual for not having a scent, but he wouldn't be able to identify her as neko without seeing a distinguishing feature (such as the ears or hemosynth usage). Maybe he might comment on that lack of scent, but it wouldn't set off any bells I'd think. Add to that the fact she probably has so many other smells on her from the people and machines around her...

Plus, she's such an old model, if he saw anything except the ears it's unlikely he'd associate them. Fenyar wasn't discovered until the NH-17s were created, I think.

Oh...and you said he could probably sniff her out since nekos lack a scent...isn't that an oxymoron? How can you sniff someone out who has no scent to sniff out?

Since my companions have yet to post, would it be ok to catch up with the tour?

I say go for it, Scot.

I think that we all need to get as ready as we can, so when Moon gives the green light for the mission, we all head out at the same time.

MissingNo said:
Lorcan, could you _please_ stop autoing the pickpocket thing? Autoing's a bad habit to get into. No matter how badass it makes your character look, it makes you look like you're trying too hard.

Well Exuse me for trying to do anything at all... Maybe I should just quit neyh?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…