• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Going to start the next episode soon, sorry for the inactivity thus far. Hopefully I still have some players around; haven't gotten a whole lot of surveys from some of ya. D:

For those of you still planning on or in the middle of one-shots, don't worry; we can continue to do those without ruining the timeline. Not that big a deal~

Dragonnova: Just so you're aware, no one on Cirrus except Dream, Keid, the Savtech AIs, and Deacon know that Tweak is a neko. She wears the hat to hide her ears, and is very careful to keep other indicators covered.

Please alter your post. There should be either no reason or another reason for Claire to be nervous around Tweak.

She could be nervous for an entire reason altogether. Although I suppose it wouldn't hurt to maybe reword a sentence or two to clarify that it's not Tweak's nekoness that's causing the unrest.

Oh alright. *yays for lack of observance*

She is nervous in general around everyone though. I'll change it though. *Sigh*

EDIT: There, corrected my stupidity.

Della said:
She gravved Tweak and hugged her, showing her to Stovaa like a trophy...

"Gravved", or possibly "grav'd". Yeah, "b" is right next to that "v" key, but the more I read it the more I realized that'd be a great 'Spacer slang for "grabbed" or otherwise drawing someone or something to you, much like gravity does for a planet. It can be a litteral grab (like Dream did) or a metaphorical one ("Dream's expressive clothes gravved the attention of anyone she passed"). Or it could be this too: "Grav me that wrench, couldja?" I'm not sure what that form would be called.

Yay for random inspiration!

was just a typo actually, but i'll post it on the freespacer dictionary on the wiki thanks for the idea

Right, I knew it was a typo...rereading my post, though, I guess it does look like I was making a correction. Sorry 'bout that. And thank you for the inspirational typo!

Stovaa said:
I'm all about the gay jokes

Hopefully, this isn't gonna get blown out of proportion IC...

Lol, if worst comes to worst Lorcan'll end up excatly where you don't want him 0-=D

It's too easy to make a gay joke here, so I won't.

Worst comes to worst, I'll be fighting off half the warrior side of the team, in the showers with a torn and wet suit.

>D Lorcan'd be right behind him if ya know what I mean! [There I made the joke for you =3]

"I could, after all, be used as a date for any one of those monkeys back there."

But... Lorcan's not hairy enough to be a monkey ;~;

I think he's more of a chameleon... Cause nobody seems to notice ._.'

EDIT: If someone would just talk to him He wouldn't be such a.... dick Pushover *begs*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…