• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

(OOC: Google Ads seem to be onto something, one of the ads they were offering a minute ago was "Gay Military Dating" :O )

The ads still fail, 'cause it's gay military men dating. Not women.

;-)

<.<

Just so you know, Jen is behind the block that is north of H.A.'s new location.

Assuming of course only the center field is what changes, and not the home wall areas.

You two will be introduced in the next episode. However, the plot has come to a slowdown for the holidays, mostly on my part since this will be a busy Christmas for me.

Don't worry, though; I'll try and resume where we left off to hopefully put us back up to speed. Rest easy, however, knowing that I do have a plan for the new players coming in, and I'll PM you the details when the time is right.

Apologies for the delay, folks, getting back into things after my holiday trip. And, for some strange reason, my internets haven't been as crisp as I would like them to be...but I'll endure to get some posts in. I'm grateful to all of you for being so patient.

Moonie/whoever doesn't like/wants to paintball Lorcan...

You can do pretty much everything besdies break bones, K.O. him or kill him....

I'm going to be away from any good source of internet [besides my dorky phone] until the 15th so use Lorcan as you wish lol... give him a good painting =D

~ Jeanne

Oho, delayed reaction powers ACTIVATE!

I finally realized the joke with George and Lenny. When are you going to tell us about the rabbits, Moonie?

(Double posting is bad, I know. Hush.)

Sorry I took so long to post. Pm me or something if you're waiting on me, I'm not good at keeping track whose turn it is. :/

orly? Did we finally murder Lorcan somewhere along the line?!

Cause if so I think some dirty play is in order >D

EDIT; *bows to missingno* Ty tweak! *races off to plot with evil laughter*

^^;; Yes I am back after 2 months out of the country...

Not very fun ._. I had to go take care of My fiance cause he caught some nasty bug and we had to get him better to even think of bringing him home. So now he's home and doing better...

And before you go :O Lorcan's gay?! No I'm not ~_^ Lorcan is...well... maybe... put his player's straighter than a stick...

EDIT: Moonie 2 questions, How tall are the maze walls? and how tall are the main barrier walls [the ones that don't move]?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…