• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Alright, slowly getting back into the swing of things. I'd forgotten just how sea-sawey the posting was around here.

Uh, crap, I'm captain forgetful. I'll be going away for two weeks, back on Friday the 10th of April, so feel free to assume my char is tagging along at the back or whatever.

Should have mentioned before, but didn't >.> <.<

HEAR YE HEAR YE.

From now on! The Uniques will be mistakenly referred to as 'Combat Hookers' until further notice.

Ah, we can take 'em. We're a group of rag-tag misfits in a dead end assignment and they're the gaggle of snooty and superior upper-class type people with fancy uniforms. Everything I know from growing up on '80s and '90s movies tells me that we're guaranteed to win!

Sorry, you'll want to go to Yamatai for the "flaming homosexuality" department. I'll give you a hearty handshake and a "Welcome to the Plot" though.

Now lets be fair Cyph, Nepleslia is a nation full of large, sweaty over muscled men and very few women. Let's just call it what it is, yeah?

Welcome to the plot Devin!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…