• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Regantor said:
Scarlet's links 'r done and dusted.

...So... *ahem* I don't mean to powerlurk or anything, but any vague ideas when I'll actually get to use her?... *Clambers down Moonie's stairs and does that "Zaaaaa" noise you all made as a kid*

Mayhap that's why we're being called to the cabin.

@Kevyn, yeah, if you think about it she manages to take everything with a "minor setback" attitude.

We're coming very close to the turning point of the episode...THAT'S when I'll be able to get all of the new players in with the rest of the older players.

It shouldn't be too long from now, though. Thanks for being so patient!

NOOOOOOOO!

OUR DOOM IS UPON US!

But in all seriousness, who want's to bet that the pirates are coming back and are going to kill us all?

@Kevyn:
It's possible.

Or maybe they'll try to barrage the station with cannon firepower from a distance. And while Cassefin is distracted with the planet corker.

*BOOM*

We're being boarded from the rear. Jack Sparrow style.

Or Vanderhuge is acting in concert with the pirates to get back at Vinross-Yu. Let them 'slip past' the security systems and board whout anyone noticing.

The pirates, if they come back, which they probably will, might try to take over the Planet Corker, I mean that thing could knock the rock out of small planets and moons.

Of course, than they would have to take full control over the station to get access. And that means inside contacts.

Maybe it's the (not so)gentle Captain Bell, or even the Ex-Admiral, like Cipher said.

Oh, and hi, I'm Sid.

Hello Sid!

The lovely Captain Bell is gentle in her way of sending her thugs to 'rough us up'.

You know, advanced armor or no, don't we have like two ID SOL in the group? Wouldn't roughing us up be a hilariously bad idea?

Not to mention Tweak, and some of the cybernetically-modified peoples in the squad.

And hey Sid!

The more I hear, the more I want them to try it, if only to see the look on Bell's face...

Oh, and we musn't forget Deacon, the furry cusinart. Hell, even Cyril prolly has a trickor two up his sleeve.

Oh, and hey Sid. Didn't see you come in.

Hm, the only trick Speedy has (literally) up his sleeve is an extendable blade mounted in his left arm, but that's blocked by his CSS suit... But he does have thermal vision in his right eye if that counts for much.

We would see their power armor rust before our eyes.

EDIT: It's probably not metal, but still.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…