• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Note: I kinda bullshitted that bit about the cutting torch. I didn't have time (I'm at work) to look up the specifics. But I think that it's reasonable to assume that civilian ships aren't usually designed to be able to take a dive into a sun's photosphere with an airlock open. 'Course, if I'm wrong then I'll be glad to change it.

Uniques: "Your guns ain't that good."
CSS: "YOUR STUPID!"
Uniques: "lol u mad?"

I didn't realize that I created the best trolls ever.

Well, while it's tempting, I feel it's best we approach this as slow as we can until Kokuten snaps from cigarhunger.

You know, do those Uniques realize what sort of temperature ranges they're talking about, or are they just being antagonistic for the sake of being antagonistic?

Well, since 6000 Kelvin is about... 6273 Celsius (Correct me if I'm wrong), I'm pretty sure some shit is gonna get burned whether the Uniques say it will or not.

It's about fifty-seven hundred Celsius, I think. It's about the temperature of the surface of the sun. So yeah, burning will happen. Quite a lot of burning, really.

I was slightly confused when Jen and Nob was singled out, yet said "The three of you."

Just wanted to point that out.

Scot said:
I was slightly confused when Jen and Nob was singled out, yet said "The three of you."

Just wanted to point that out.

Well, I originally had someone else going to be with you guys but I changed my mind and forgot to make it two.

Missing, the hallway Tweak is currently in has three doors; the (closed) bulkhead leading to the observation room, a set of doors for the elevator, which is most likely out, and a small secondary staircase down to the docking bay.

Hey, it's your own damn fault for not having your eyes ripped out and replaced by expensive cybernetics. That's what a REAL Nep would do! ;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back