• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Once again, what? I'm not following.

Should I put glaring, then? Blare does seem to go more along the lines of a sound, but I thought was fitting enough.

Far enough?

Just a heads up, but I'm going to be waiting on Moonman's next post. Apparently there's something coming up that Cyril should see. Probably something that'll make crawling in the tunnels more miserable then it already is.

D'aww, and I had a post in mind too... 😢

Also, honestly, Claire is about as subtle as getting punched in the face by Stovaa. The character.

A sense of caution, good.

Actually, That's kind of the thing. Half the time she is just lacking subtlety, and the other half she's baiting you to try something, which she retaliates harshly to. Good luck figuring out which is which! ^_^

I was just kind of confused by everything, like not being able to hear what the guy said regardless of like 4 people within earshot of Mr. Dick, furthermore I'm not really sure what Jen saw outside, if anything, or if they are in earshot of anyone at the time.

Thats all I had to share, primary that one detail with Jen is what kept me from joining in on the action at this point. I would have tried to devise a post just now, but saw Moon's fyi.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back