• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Hey guys (and gal[s?])! Sorry for the complete and utter lack of postage this week. I've been up the back o' beyond, and I've only got so much time to post before I head back down south later this week. For what it's worth, I'll definately try and get a post up tomorrow after work. Would have today, but the guys dragged me out to the bar tonight.

Don't forget to factor in the international rates Missing. I wouldn't want to rip you off.

So, I took the liberty of assuming that Cyril could recognize the hatch to the crew section of the freighter. Hopefully he can hack the hatch before he gets shot too badly, it is sort of his schtick aside from being an engine wiz. But hey, that's Moonie's call. *whimper*

I'll be able to start posting again by this weekend... though in the meantime, I'm not sure what Claire would have been doing being so silent the entire time. Guess I'll worry about it when the time comes.

Hey Moon, I have some questions again:

Do the canisters have any way of increasing the containment pressure for the plasma inside?

If the rifle casing was opened, what would happen?

Is it alright if I just MacGuyver'd this thing I'm thinking of and didn't do a play-by-play on how Tweak creates what she does, as long as she has the correct components available?

Unfortunately, modifying the CSS:VW's takes more than a new part and a set of tools. The plasma canisters, as Dick Vanderhuge said, can have their potency increased, but it's something that can only be done with a machine.

I apologize again for my lack of posting, but I'm having to tie up some loose ends over here. I'll try my best to get a post out there as soon as I can. D:

For what, braking cover to rescue a fellow soldier? Probably. But it's in his character.

Well, at the very least he'll get a nice citation with his posthumous purple heart-equivalent.

Being in character isn't a free pass to do reckless things. :P Though it's admirable nonetheless. Just hope the uniques are a bit busy to go up and finish both of you off.

OMG IT LIVES

*ahem* Sorry for the absence. I'll be back with a post in a day or two. In the name of getting my life in order, Reg dedicated the entirity of the last two weeks to learning how to use a 3D mesh program. x_x

@Dragonnova: Well, it's not a free pass to expect no consiquences at least. But Cyril's the type who can't just leave someone to be gunned down like a dog. It'll probably get him killed someday, hell possibly today, but that still doesn't mean he'll leave someone to die when he might be able to help them

On the meta side of things, the only thing that I got to nudge this into the "barely survivable" category is the fact the CSS suits will resist small arms fire for a little while. The numbers are there, for all the good that may do me. And if this doesn't work out, well hey, at least he dies heroically.

@Reg: Welcome back. Hoping to get into the graphics design game?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back