• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I'm not chastising you, Kevyn. Just noting the situation as 'this can't end well.'

That said, letting moonie have any kind of control over Claire can't end well either. -_-

I'm definitely not gonna complain about the rescue!

And the whole vent thing had 'this can't end well' written all over it once we started firing. Oh well, at least it gave me a chance to beat Keziah up in a fun and interesting way!

Regantor said:
OMG IT LIVES

*ahem* Sorry for the absence. I'll be back with a post in a day or two. In the name of getting my life in order, Reg dedicated the entirity of the last two weeks to learning how to use a 3D mesh program. x_x

That's 'kay, we were all busy in other plots. Like someone said before, we needed to offset all of the rapid posting from before.

I thought the rifles worked with the plasma already, just not as awesomely as we'd have liked?

Uh, closed the door? Thought the doors were locked open? *goes to reread the thread*

If I'm wrong (which is plausible), just ignore that bit/all of my post. (Read as appropriate.)

I wonder if I'll ever recover from this weekend...

The normal rounds aren't enhanced, and plasma fire is a secondary ordinance mode for the rifles. The mods will increase the potency of the Plasma fire.

Also, it CAN'T be ignored now since Koku, MAD, HDL and James have all responded to your post.

Actually, the plasma canisters are simply there to induce the original ceramic rounds into a plasma state. So, technically, what Stovaa described is correct, and it's possible some of you misunderstood what he meant by the use of enhanced.

Enhanced in the sense that the original ceramic rounds are induced into a plasma state.

Enhanced in the sense that the original plasma canister has its potency increased.

His rounds were not the ones Serra and Dick are cooking up, but the 'standard' plasma rounds.

No problem, I'm still recovering from being driven around London, drinking neat vodka and looking for a kebab shop on Sunday.

Until 4:30AM.

Maybe by next week...

Overkill much? Let's face it, she could probably have beaten him to a pulp with her bare hands. Not the most physically imposing, our little engine tech is.

On the plus side, she isn't wearing a helmet. That halo is probably some sort of shield generator, true. But at least there's that glimmer of soon to be smashed hope.

Their armor is about 90% resistant to our weapons, and I think the overcharged plasma canister will either run out fast or explode after useage. so We're Boned is a good enough expression.

Don't suppose that we could use the gun as an explosive by somehow overheating it or something?

I think that it you just go to town with it, it'll take care of it itself. At least you guys have the wurring death factory to maybe gut a few for you. I have a feeling that Iron Woman in the docking bay is going to be almost impossible even if those four other Uniques stay to the sidelines.

With my luck (And Moonman's malice) the super canister will ether blow up and kill me, or be as devastating as a wrist slap nuke... By that's just my pessimism.

In the case of the 'Iron Woman' we could just override the docking bay doors and eject her into a vacuum...

Along with the Uniques and an unconscious Keziah?

And wouldn't her super-armor have magnets in the boots for just such an occasion?

Besides, who says we gotta beat her now? Maybe she's taking prisoners.

Well, let's hope that Cyril only gets half the shit beat out of him. Escaping from the freighter would be bad enough with only one wounded soldier, nevermind two. Of course, if Moonie wants to do it, I'm game.

Oh, but I think Moon could do worse then just have the canister explode.

Wouldn't this be a wonderful time for some bizarre and radical safety mechanism to activate that shuts down standard-issue station weaponry if it believes that there's a chance of the station being damaged outside of test rooms (ie. your charged up canister triggers it when it gets a sudden return of power, and you're left standing in the hallway with a group of them advancing towards you and no useable weapon).

THAT would be evil...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…