• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Missingno, your post has sent the google adverts into meltdown.

"
Men In Nylon Knickers
Find Great Deals to Save Up To 50% On Men In Nylon Knickers Here!
uk.best-price.com
"

Wat.

Alright, I'm sorry for taking so long. My life has become something of a black hole for any free time. I can't go into details, but suffice to say my delays aren't intentional.

If I am pausing for any longer than say, two or three days, you have my permission to skip me before moving forward. I don't want to keep everyone waiting just because I can't manage my time well.

It's a fault on both of our parts then, because I've been pretty busy as well. My apologies everyone.

Working on a post right now, though.

Did you know...
  • Cirrus Station is nearing its third birthday. The first Cirrus RP post was made on December 19, 2007.
  • Cirrus Station plot began the same day as the YSS Eucharis plot.
  • Cirrus Station is currently the longest still-running plot in Nepleslia.

With Moon's permission, I would like to create some NPCs and keep the current episode on a roll since this isn't exactly key to the story of the station...and because we were told to do what we want. I could at least cover until Moon gets a chance to come back. And, to be honest, I kinda feel bad for Stovaa since his character has gone off and hasn't had any interaction since then.

And I'm bored right now. It'd be fun as a one-episode thing : )

Eh, I kinda steered my char down this road on semi-purpose. Planned to write a few long-ish solo posts about just wandering about and getting hammered, but tbh I haven't really found the time or will to.

Not giving up though, just need to find a time I'm not either busy or under stress.

I would be very grateful if you were to do this for Stovaa. I am rather busy at the moment, as you all have probably noticed in my week-long time between posts. I have trouble getting to posts for Koku and Missing alone, let alone some for Stovaa and other prospects.

I do have something planned for both sides of the current story, however. Kokuten and Blake have already met theirs, Claire, Tweak and the rest of the ladies have yet to see their own. Should be soon enough, although I am sort of half-waiting for a reply from Nova before I progress too far.

I do check up on my plot as often as I can, though, even if it appears that I don't.

Three years already... it sure has been a while. :V

Happy 3rd Birthday, Cirrus Station.

Somewhere on the station, someone sits cross-legged on the floor. A flame flickers to life atop a single candle on a cupcake, which is set down on a low table. The person smiles.

"Happy birthday to me..."

I really need to see some RP posts in the next two days. SARP policy is that RP forums without an RP post in over a month are considered inactive and archived. Cirrus needs to get moving again ASAP.

I'll post, but it'll make it look like my character is really fast...

Really fast.

Hey guys, your friendly neighborhood GM here. Personally, I don't feel like waiting around for Moonie no more, so to at least entertain those present, I'm going to delete his last post and try for a timeskip to something we can all get involved in.

Though, first of all, I'd like to get a headcount of who's still here and interested before I do so. That way, I know who to involve. We can do this until Moonie gets back, and when he does, he can sort out the rest.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…