• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Will be making a post that transitions to the event for the evening.

You may still continue on with your current happenings, however; it shouldn't break timeline, and I can easily add them in prior to the transition post, for continuities' sake.

Also Mythe, I moved your character exchange to its own thread, [Post Episode 8] The Less Fortunate.

Here's the revised seating chart.

Just as a reminder, Cassefin doesn't allow hanky panky on the Cirrus, so I don't want to see any wandering hands tonight.

Kokuten, I'm looking at you.

Attachments

• Cirrus Seating Chart.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 82
MoonMan said:
Just as a reminder, Cassefin doesn't allow hanky panky on the Cirrus, so I don't want to see any wandering hands tonight.

Kokuten, I'm looking at you.
But they aren't on Cirrus tonight...

Well, that's not even fair. Cassefin's filled with lasers, and Tweak is like, six or something.

Hey, he picked his own seat. Not Max's fault Koku has horrible foresight.

Though now that I said that, I suspect Moonie will make me regret it.

I wish I'd had a Duke Nukem soundboard to hand when the sinkstrip was going on.

Also, Nell trying to catch Blake out? Tsch.

Hey folks, running into some work-related haziness, bear with me knowing I have ya'll on my mind and I'll do my best to keep up with posts.

He's making Kokuten sound like Rico! D:

He looks like a putz in that getup.

Also, double post, one for Max and the other for Kokuten and anyone else in general.

SHE'S BREATHING AT ME

I'M GONNA FLIP

Also, tricky challenge: Guess which word in my post is a made-up one.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…