Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

If you haven't seen them yet, check out the Cirrus Station page to see all the new chibi art for your characters!

All this time, and I'm still inserting Lam and DN's avatars as the faces for their characters -_-;; Meanwhile, I shall remain with my 8-bit Tweak chibi as an avatar ^_^

The i-chibi is cool too!

MissingNo said:
All this time, and I'm still inserting Lam and DN's avatars as the faces for their characters -_-;; Meanwhile, I shall remain with my 8-bit Tweak chibi as an avatar ^_^

The i-chibi is cool too!

I unconciously do this too. I hate it.

D'oh, I guess it's about time to change that avatar. That thing's so old, it's from my ISC Phoenix character who now looks a little different. (A few new scars.) Since then, I've garnered four new characters, three of which have chibis now. I think I'd best be steppin' where I'd best not be reppin, uh... G.

It would appear that I save my small posts and put them up all at the same time. Where else do these vast novels come from?

On a semi-related note, I love playing characters that think fast. Makes it possible to have huge lengths of thoughts that take only a fraction of realtime to get through : )

Oh, I'm writing Blake doing the same thing over and over again? I guess I'd better have him do some drugs to change things up a little. *A day in the life.*

Hate to double-post, but I had to point it out: Is it just me, or does Cirrus have this Comedy-of-Errors thing going on a lot in this chapter? Especially the stuff with Cassefin and Kokuten? I'm getting that vibe, and I'm going with it. *Blake does more drugs.*

Normally I would agree, but this whole ordeal is Kokutens fault. Cassefin is completely innocent of everything save for believeing that villain wouldn't try a poison her.

It's like one of "those" sitcoms. Next thing, Koku and Cassefin will be trying to get a date for the prom dance and at the last minute go together, "as friends," and win prom king and queen, then share an awkward kiss outside before another Cirrus character interrupts and they deny it happened.

... Moonie, have you worked out what the next chapter is yet? :P

SMDION Summer Dance - All Military Nepleslian Characters Welcome! Dates are compulsory for the traditional Couples Shot-Tag competition!

Or what about the time that Kokuten ran over Old Man Vinross-Yu's (The creepy old guy next door.) cat and then tried to use Cassefin's science tools to cover it up, but in the process made it accidentally look like SHE did it?

In the end, Blake and Stovaa dress up as Claire and Sierra (In case they get caught.) to sneak over to his house and steal back the lab-supplies, only to find out that Claire and Sierra have gone ahead of them, DRESSED UP AS THEM! Then they all get caught by Old Man Laj, who decides not to ask because of how wierd it looks and just gives the stuff back.

Then Tweak comes in with her catchphrase, "..." and the studio audience goes wild. That was such a good episode, but I also though it was kind of a Kokuten-heavy one. They should've shown a few more scenes with Claire and Sierra (Oh, those two!).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back