• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

By the way, I'm going to be ending the episode soon, since things are beginning to wind down. I'll get started on the next episode. In the meantime, if you all have anything pressing that you still need done in the current episode, take the steps to make it happen.

---

ALSO!

New Cirrus Station Survey! The page has been updated, and I'd like one filled out and PM'd me by every player as soon as they can. If you're quick, your input could affect how I work the next episode in.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2755&p=34438#p34438

Just fill out them 8 questions and have it in my inbox whenever you can find the time. Thanks fellas,

That post was obviously edited and remade to make Kokuten look bad, in the first edition, Cassefin simply shot Kokuten with the crossbow for suggesting his own transfer.

Cassefin stood over Kokuten as he gasped for breath, his eyes still wide in shock. The silver bolt lodged in his throat, the man could do little but fight for air as blood filled his throat and lungs, his hands grasping desperately for the object but too dizzy from the pain and surprise to accomplish what needed to be done. Knowing that his time grew painfully short with each passing second, the man turned his bright red LED eyes back onto the red-haired Head Administrator, his scornful gaze being the only thing he could give back to the treacherous woman.

Cassefin squatted down next to the choking captain, propping the crossbow up and holding the butt in both hands, wresting her chin delicately on top of them as she watched him struggle for every moment. She returned his angered glare with a placid, serene neutrality that belied the horrible action she had just accomplished. As the world grew hazy and he found his last bastions of strength begin to fade from him, Kokuten could hear Cassefin speak the last words he would hear.

"Nobody leaves Cirrus Station. Nobody."

Ah man, it was such a good edition too.

I'm guessing Cassefin's using this as the perfect opportunity to transfer in Captain Abeck.

Sneaky science-lady

So...

I wrote up a big ol' rant on the difference between a "beckon call" and a "beck and call"...then, on a hunch, decided to look up the latter, which I didn't think actually meant anything except that it was a misheard and miswritten version of the former.

I found this:

[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/beck%20and%20call:24m6ccit]Merriam-Webster.com[/url] said:
Definition of BECK
chiefly Scottish : bow, curtsy
a : a beckoning gesture b : summons, bidding
— at one's beck and call
: ready to obey one's command immediately
"...Okay, then..." I have learned something new today.

I'll be quiet now.

Obviously he's a planted agent for the dark forces who really run the Cirrus.

Also, still need some surveys from my players. It doesn't take long and really helps me make necessary tweaks to the plots, so if you find the time tonight, run on over to the sticky and send me that PM.

Next episode starting up soon. Hope you guys are ready to get back to work; Cassefin's going to be working you all extra-hard after having all that superfun on Fortuna. :V

It was at that point that Nell blinked once, her pupils locked on Blake's lips, and sneezed. Every individual had their own unique way of sneezing; multiple short ones in succession, loud ones with uncontrollable volumes, to each person his or her own. Nell Sarahs, however, had a very unique sneeze in that it was both loud and not particularly clean. The woman drew in breath almost instantaneously, her short gasp for air causing her eyes to close for a split second. As she clenched her lids shut, she expelled all of the air back out of her mouth with a shrill shout, flinging saliva, residual traces of alcohol and food, and undoubtedly more unmentionable pieces of debris as she sneezed, almost directly into Blake's mouth.

a29.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_kpowmc5CAf1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

This is the best character fulfillment I've Ebert received in any plot, hands down, no joke.

I am so satisfied. well played, Moonie.

After nearly a year, Cirrus Station Episode 10 has been released! [Episode 10] Cumulocirrus is ready to roll.

Hope you guys are ready for some inclement weather; as if a Cumulonimbus wasn't bad enough!

We are still allowed to post in Episode 9 until our stuff dies down there. And big thanks to everyone who turned in your Cirrus Station Player Surveys, they are a big help to me as your GM. If you haven't made yours yet, please get to it whenever you can; the input of each of my players is very important.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back