• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Everytime I post, I seem to be leaning towards a different writing style, each more lame than the last.

No wonder I fail at nanowrimo every damn time.

'sup with you kids, you all keepin' it fresh? And yes, you're all kids to me. It's an odd personal quirk I enjoy keeping up.

You know, it's taken me this long to realize that I really, really like playing as Peke.

Probably because I can be as blunt and/or confusing as possible and it's entirely in-character. It's almost like cheating.

Dogfood-chan?

Apologies again for the lack of posting...I think I've recovered from NaNoWriMo now, though...if the posting rate speeds up, I'll see if I can get back into the swing of it.

ai871.photobucket.com_albums_ab276_The_Essential_Moon_Man_Pipeyard.png

A simple map of Kokuten/Serra's area of plight.

Please note that in the recent post, Kokuten is in the pipe with the ends facing left to right.

Hello everyone. I'm another new addition to your plot. I'm still relatively new to the site and this is my first time writing a Nepleslian character. I've also never interacted with any you except on IRC so I'm a little anxious. I look forward to roleplaying with you all and I'll try my best not to suck.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back