• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

I think she could. I'm sure there is some low- to mid-level grunt who is pining away for her. There always is, in these sort of shows, er, organizations. He or she would never have the personality or courage to ask someone like Cass out, though...so I suppose you would be right, in that respect.

I'm so sorry I've been blanked in and out again. I've recently undergone not one, but two epileptic episodes, including several petit maul seizures. I'll be bringing my actions back into line shortly, I would only ask that I be given a few more days to get the rest of my affairs in order.

He saw Blake retreat into one of the pipes trying to get away, he thought he saw someone else, but dismissed it as he turned his attention elsewhere. Serra was on the move again, having dispatched her opponent hastily and searching for more blood. He couldn't help, but feel the Nepleslian culture was rubbing off on her. Then there was Tweak and George, handling the largest Quahhg in the next room from what he had gathered from their previous communications.

Changed that last bit.

The room with Tweak/George and the room containing the rest of Squad 35/74 are two separate rooms.

Elevator Shaft >>> Hallway >>> Squad 35's Room >>> Hallway >>> Tweak/George's Room

Squad 35 was about to enter Tweak's room, but were stopped by the group of smaller quahhgs.

Apologies if I didn't make this super-clear, though now you can use this knowledge and react accordingly.

Kokuten said:
Yet being back on all fours gave him the chance to scoop up his rifle, before scanning his surroundings with his infrared vision.

He saw Blake retreat into one of the pipes trying to get away[...]
I was going to say that earlier, Moon, but then I noticed that Kokuten changed vision modes. He could be using thermals or something similar to see through walls and get the overall view.

Would the walls block it?

Also, just to clarify. Our second squad is now in the same room as most of Squad 35, correct? I thought we hadn't entered that room yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back