• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

The velocity of the exiting fluid through the narrow funnel produced a fine mist, which instantly set upon in the direction Cassefin had been facing; which was, unfortunately, directly into Kokuten's face.

However, the Captain's mouth wasn't near as fast enough as his entire face was soaked in a mixture of saliva and alcohol. He could taste a dulled sensation of alcohol on his tongue, and he could feel the back of his throat burn.

In Yamatai(Japan), especially in high-school settings, this is considered an indirect kiss.

Here in Nepleslia, it's considered a "You just got spit on" moment.

...well crap, better replan THAT episode...

I guess if we snuck into Old Man Vinross's orchard and stole some of Mistress Cassefin's favourite apples, she might let us have the Prom as long as we learn about right, wrong and the benefits of working as a team.

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Before the "wanna take a walk now" post, I was wondering what Tweak should do.

Well, he did say to do something completely different... : P

Hey Mythe, Tweak is in the corridor in front of the Freespacer Shrine if you want Daniel to interact with her and/or her robot buddy on his walk. Same goes for any of you other newcomers, Brandicus and...um...

...not you, Sub.

(Just kidding. Maybe.)

*really hopes Adrian gets briefed by Kokuten before he sees Tweak around* Hey, there's an idea! Kokuten, there's your assignment within "The Less Fortunate" thread!

Otherwise, I'm posting again when I wake up tomorrow.

That 'is' a good idea! Tearful reunion between brothers of battle! Gotta get through customs first, though.

Hey guys, my laptop just plain crapped itself earlier this morning, gonna be doing what I can to recover and recollect all of my things, information, and most importantly, hopefully salvage some of my sexy/funny youtube favorites.

So I might be behind in posting for a day or so.

Hello All

Sorry a bit slow on the uptake. Forgot this thread was here

I will be posting an interaction with Tweak, but really do not have a good understanding of her appearance. Is there a description of her?

(Still learning my way around the Wiki and Forums...sorry)

oh yeah....just so you know...Cable may "come off" as a bit of a jerk at first, but its part of the character Im working on. If it gets a bit much or terribly uninteresting....let me know

Just to let you know, Brandicus, you're not allowed to post in an IC plot until you've created a character and had them approved by the character mods. And since I don't see an approved topic, or even a wiki page, you have to wait before you can join in.

Cable was approved back on July 16th. The thread was buried a page or two back, so that'd be why you didn't find that. The wiki miss, though, that's a puzzle. *shrugs*

Oh, Brand, being the compulsive proofreader I am, I changed some formatting in your wiki article for Cable on a playground wiki page, if you want to use it. I'll send you the link via PM; all you'd do if you want it is go to the edit screen, select all, then copy and paste it into the edit screen for Cable's article. If you don't want it, I guess if no one's said anything yet then it must be fine as-is : )

Gosh Missing, I should have you read over all my character pages... you know, so you can "get to know" them.

Yeah, get to know them.

Also, it makes me wonder if you have the entire proofread and corrected wiki on playground pages all over the wiki and you're just not telling us about it, you compulsive proofreader, you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…