• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Liam said:
Now there better be real food or Keziah might have to start getting medieval on your bunsen burners.

lol I agree, though Lore's gona be jjjjjuuuuuussssttttt fine. *evil giggle*

anyway... it's better than going hungry for days straight and sleeping with the rest of your gang on the floors no?

Stuff from those vending machines must be bought, right?

What happens with people that have no concept of "money"?

She starves? XD Lore wont excatly be happy about it either...which reminds me...

Hey, she didn't like my nanofloors. She brought this on herself.

what did Lore and everybody else do to bring this on themselves? -besides maybe dent some walls and not like your floors-

Please note that Vaakine got banned, so Jan should be phased out of the plot.

This is hilarious and awesome.

LorcanLycan said:
Stuff from those vending machines must be bought, right?

What happens with people that have no concept of "money"?

She starves? XD

Or SHE PULLS THE VENDING MACHINES APART UNTIL THEY GIVE HER WHAT SHE NEEDS.

Communistic society with no concept of private propriety = serious lulz.

Wes said:
This is hilarious and awesome.
Well, she used to sleep in a 70 cm x 50 cm x 2 meters metal cubicle for about 10 hours a week, so this is like staying at a top-class hotel for her.
And she can't understand why people would want to waste stuff to make a whole room made out of nanomachines which serve no practical purpose at all

Why am I not surprised that it's only the space-born that arn't bitching about this yet?

Also, do the standard engineering and maintenance staff get the same type of bunks, or is this another 'let's make the marines mutiny' thing?

Actual engineering and maintenance staff get something between the science crew and the CSS. They have more importance to the station, thus get more privies.

Okay.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long it takes for the marines to mutiny?

Poor little station, home to so many disgruntled marines =D

Well, thanks to a third party, Jan has been removed from the Plot in a wholly OOC manner, but it's been justified that since Vaakine's been banned, removal at all costs was merited. ~.~ Just so people are up to speed why Wes posted in the IC.

It occurs to me. Isn't Cirrus Station obligated to feed the government troops on board? At the least, the military should still be feeding the grunts. Or at least giving us a food allowance on top of our pay.

Why am I not surprised that it's only the space-born that arn't bitching about this yet?

Lorcan isn't space born but I haven't posted my 4 & 1/2 page post [on notebook paper anyway] yet soo... XD

Anyone want to start a pool on how long it takes for the marines to mutiny?

lolz, I'm sure they'll revolt and kill Montreal first, not mutiny her... just out right murder her.

Poor little station, home to so many disgruntled marines

Chaos, Havock and disorder FTW!!!

It occurs to me. Isn't Cirrus Station obligated to feed the government troops on board? At the least, the military should still be feeding the grunts. Or at least giving us a food allowance on top of our pay.

Yeah, COMMON, Lorcan'll start flying back to his bad habits if you dont feed the poor boy... ohh.... pickpocketing Montreal would be fun...

---

posting soon ^^;;

Dude what's with this? I watch the thread intently for three or fours days and there's minimal posting and then I look away for one night and there's two pages of new posts?

I swear, some divine being hates me.

Kevyn said:

That's pretty much it; instead of paying for the food and feeding marines directly, the military is having the general food costs for each soldier added on top of their new security team paychecks.

And while all this talk of mutiny is all well and good...let us not forget that the CSS squads aren't the only people on the station. There are plenty of other personnel that Cassefin most likely treats right dandy...as we shall see very soon, I suppose. :mrgreen:

Yeah, but there's at least two thousand trained soldiers. Under most conditions, they there should be more then enough to control the civilians. Sure you'd need to talk most of the marine contingent around, but if what's going on with our squad is any indication, it shouldn't be too hard.

Tweak's behavior may seem like a personality flip, but even shy people can be pushed too far. And, unlike a harassment situation like what happened with Rico (she does have similar reactions to similar situations even if she has no memory of them), Tweak knows that can't really run away from this problem. Since it's just her and two computer constructs, she is able to let her frustration and confusion out in a way that her shyness prevented her from doing in the briefing.

Dream has been shown the evils of Capitalism. Let's see what happens!

Nothing. She STILL doesn't have any concept of money and property. You just upgraded her from "drink" to "use this card on that machine, punch the third button from the top, and drink"

Della said:
Nothing. She STILL doesn't have any concept of money and property. You just upgraded her from "drink" to "use this card on that machine, punch the third button from the top, and drink"

And really, that's all anybody needs to know.

Unfortunately, since they taught her to "punch" the third button from the top, there's a possibility that punching that button is going to be what she does from then on.

How well-built are these machines?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…