Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
doshii_jun: You've gotta be more specific with me here.
Porcelain Doll: mrr?
doshii_jun: Why you like the Goban.
doshii_jun: I'm getting quite a few people actually saying they like it, which is scaring me.
Porcelain Doll: the characters! the wit! the "everything goes wrong" aspects! the CHAOS!
Porcelain Doll: its beautiful!
doshii_jun: *bows* I appreciate the comments.
doshii_jun: I just realized, a little of the way in, that we didn't have a real "everything is fucked" ship.
doshii_jun: Yeah, see, that ship GOT fucked.
Porcelain Doll: lol
doshii_jun: The Goban starts that way, and it just keeps going.
Porcelain Doll: indeed
Porcelain Doll: it makes me hot and bothered with glee, either way
doshii_jun: *blinks* I don't think I've ever received a higher compliment.
doshii_jun: Could you post it in the OOC forum of the Goban? I know my players would love to hear it.

In light of our problems on the Goban, I'm going to call on the powers of YTMND'ium and the Book of Pavone aided by Macromedia Flash Professional 8, I call upon a file, uploaded to Starchan!

https://stararmy.com/starchan/humor/src/ ... 960901.swf

Yes, you CAN upload .SWF files to Starchan, I discovered it by mistake.

About the flash, I think that the people who'd want to get at the NH-X the most would be...
Me - I became a human dartboard because of the Custodian.
Lucas - Got bruised ribs among many other traumas and horrors.
Kyosuke - Lost all his grog, which was on ship.
Galar - All of his books are on ship.

I've been on the internets too long to dislike that. Awzum, lol.

Mind you, none of us ('cept for Galar) have had anything decent to eat apart from cardboard ration, so we might be starved thin.

Then again, we could just be drunk while we're running.

I'm not sure if it's clearly understood, but Lucas's injuries far exceed that of just bruised ribs. Probably shattered is more like it...and a ruptured something or other. Lots of internal injuries that a Nep really couldn't self-evaluate. At least...that's what I'm thinking anyway. Jake would have to agree to it I suppose.

First, have we been promoted in character yet, or are we still awaiting "the next day"?

Second...I really want a new body. Is the Doc gonna do it, or Ma'at?

1. Promotions have not been handed out yet ICly. They will soon.

2. Body CAN be taken care of before bed time. Up to you.

If the current Goban Crew were Metal Slug Gunners...

The colour is what the Character's main colour is by vest. (Kyosuke wears a White vest, Luca wears a Lime vest, ect.)
Ozaki Kyosuke - Sidearms deal twice the Damage!
Nick Saiga - Controls tanks and mecha better, doing 2X Damage and the Mecha/Tank can take more hits.
Galar Vanatosk - Starts each mission with double grenades, and can throw them in different directions like Up and down instead of Left and Right and further too.
Lucas Hanley - Can toss enemies into the air with a 'Nepleslian Toss', causing them to become projectiles and causing excessive amounts of damage.
Luca Pavone - Has a close-ranged 'OraOraOra!!' attack which can rip through tanks and infantry, and has more HP then the other characters.
Jason Travkai - Recieves double the supplies from weapon pickups.
Ma'at Bolverk - Starts each mission with a fully-loaded Heavy Machine Gun, heals twice as well from Medikits and can Pass Medikits to other personel for healing.
Roken Techard - Can pick up combat shields, which can even stop tank fire!

We'd make a great Octagon Force with the addition of Roken-Dan!
Now let's go kick some NH-X ass!!

Reactions: raz
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back