• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the next JP? I can do tomorrow (Saturday the 26th), but at like 10pm. Sunday's good for me too, as is Monday after 10pm. Anyhow, I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself.

Nope Raz, not ahead of yourself at all -- just ahead of me, and that's okay!

Mitch is still gone, but I don't want us to lose any momentum. Let's go for tomorrow at 22:00 PST (that's 01:00 EST) then we'll break.

S'cool. I'll be posted our edited JP today (had to crash last night). I will say that if we don't have you there, Josh, we'll put it off for later.

Thoughts about Monday JPs anyone?

Snap. Not enough folks tonight, so we're going to have to go without JP tonight folks. Monday?

I'm still good for Monday after 10. However, I'd like to be able to know that the JP is going to happen, rather than cut my usual thing an hour short just to find that the JP isn't happening.

S'good question; Scribbles, I didn't see you, so I was a little SOL there. As well as Josh, but he called his absence in early. Mitch was gone too. So, we're kind of screwed.

So, Monday, 22:00. Can we all make it there? Things are about to get a little interesting folks; I'd really like you all to be there.

Thats rather odd, I've been online and at my desk(or near it at least) since 9pm est. Try sending an invite anyway next time, or at least a message or something. I think I remember something like this happening with Wes and I over on the Sakura.

Yeah, I remember. I invited everyone to the conference and we started. After a few minutes, you showed up and I didn't notice since I was JPing

*scratches head* I was looking on my buddy list and didn't see you. I'm sorry Scribbles.

Well, shit. I feel cool now. Scribbles, can you message me when you get on next time? I want to make sure something's not wrong with my damn GAIM.

Could you start posting the EST as well as the PST version of the hours, so I know I'm not screwing up my times? :(

22:00PST = 1:00EST, rite?

I can make it tonight without a problem. I was dealing with a crisis this weekend, so sorry I couldn't show up :-\

Also: Gaim sucks >_> wait nm, I use gaim, hurr hurr.

JP will be edited and posted tomorrow night. Jake has a long car ride ahead of him, and I'm about to crash.

Sorry about the delay.

JP is up. Well free to start SPing.

A few notes:

Please remember to identify your character in every post during JPs. It gets confusing otherwise.

Mitchell, you have a great writing style and an excellent grasp of grammar, but please remember that periods (.) are our friends. :)

Right on! The Star Army is known to shoot insubordinates (or worse). I was glad to see that rebelious dude get blasted. If he doesn't start showing respect to his superiors, he could find himself in some pretty bad situations.

Sorry for my odd disappearence, I got back to university to find my network accout had expired, I couldn't access the internet until today. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back