Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOO LATE!

*grins* Kidding. Guys, if you want we can JP the little shift rest portion, or we can SP it. I'm fine either way.

I'd have posted, but was working all week. On Friday, I am going shooting and to see Beerfest with my friend who is leaving, then on Saturday we're having a send-off party for him. Just letting you know my schedule for the weekend.

Guess that answers that question! *sweatdrop*

I'll post today to set the SP up a bit better. That'll leave you guys open. Nick, would you like me to make it easier for Saiga to be absent so we don't have him there and ignore him?

Doshii Jun said:
Nick, would you like me to make it easier for Saiga to be absent so we don't have him there and ignore him?

Sure, do that if the SP takes off before I am able to SP or JP some.

I'm cool with doing SPs for awhile, I hope everyone can continue with it in SP for the moment. Actually this is pretty good for me right now, with 20+ hours a week of classes and 30 hours a week of work, things are kind of hectic.

Plus my network account on campus is buggy as hell right now, I had to use my suite mate's ID and password to get on the network.

So lets try to do well and get lots done, even if we are in SP.

so ummm.... Move SP?!?

SAPM said:
CPL_x3_tiny.gif

Joto Hei Lucas Hanley (Bio) (Inventory) (Orders)
Technical Sentry
Notes: None at this time.
Player Omega YIM:Omega_Fool Timezone: UTC -6 (MDT)

raz said:
For future reference: I work from 3:30-9:30 PM Pacific Time every Saturday.

You can probably do it without me. I won't mind if you do.

Snap! Thank you for reminding me of that, Nick.

I'm going to create a pure schedule sticky tomorrow so everyone (read: me) can keep track of our time constraints. My guess is that we can find a time during the week that would suit folks better.

For now, we'll roll with the Saturday JP and possibly schedule a short one for Sunday, Nick. We will be losing one player and gaining another, so everyone please be nice when welcoming Omega.

That means throwing only empty plastic bottles -- no rock-filled ones. *grins*

Thanks DJ. I'd rather not suffer a concussion my first time around.
But my concern is over these damn timezones...you say 1900, but were are you?

Basically, post your schedule here. I'm going to create a JP schedule with this. This is also the place to post your minor away moments, if you are going to be late or something.

DO NOT rely on the In and Out thread if it's minor. Just post it here.

Monday: 2300 - 0200
Tuesday: 2300 - 0200
Wednesday: 2300 - 0200
Thursday: 2300 - 0200
Friday: 2300 - 0200
Saturday: 2300 - 0300
Sunday: 2300 - 0200

Edit: All times have been updated to accurate EST times. Let's rock 'n' roll.

So when are we looking at then for a JP? 19:00 est? Not that great for me I'm not out of work until at least 21:00; I guess Tasuku could be fixing something until then if you are going for a JP tonight. I should be sort of availible on Sunday.

Omega724 said:
Thanks DJ. I'd rather not suffer a concussion my first time around.
But my concern is over these damn timezones...you say 1900, but were are you?

Doshii Jun said:
Saturday, maybe 19:00 EST? How's that sound?

19:00 EST, Nineteen hundred hours Eastern Standard Time; or basicly 7 PM on the east coast. As for where Jake is technically located... Hey Jake <s>your</s> you're west coast right?

Yah, West Coast. And forgive me about the 24-hour time -- I figure its a better international standard. And I hate writing "7 p.m." in AP style.

Current Normal Weekly Schedule:

Openings by Request (EST)

Monday: 22:15 - 00:15
Tuesday: 22:00 - 00:15
Wednesday: 22:00 - 02:15
Thursday: 18:00 - 01:00
Friday: 22:00 - 01:00
Saturday: 22:00 - 03:00
Sunday: 16:00 - 00:30

Monthly:

Absent: Thursday, September 21 - Sunday, September 24. (Though possibly availible on Sunday)

---

Prior notice is deffinately a must, I have at least 20+ hours of class a week, and 25+ hours of work a week, and several assignments a week, so I must know when things are going on well before they happen; if not I don't get to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back