• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

-It has been suggested by one of the townspeople that an office be built for Luca and the crew of the Crimson Kestrel, complete with accommodations for her berth and his wild parties. The walled-off compound would also provide housing for members of the crew and (so this concerned citizen hopes) prevent any of the frequent and often elaborate attempts on Luca's life from damaging the town. Also, it's presence might provide a +200 boost to the city's 'beautification' meter? Or something?

-Enzo's incomprehensible uncles (from old-school Phoenix, so long ago) want to move their junk store from Prime City to Sargasso, but the weaselly vagabond frequently assures them that they couldn't possibly afford the hefty business and property tax. He also assures them that for the low-low price of 30,000 DA he can sort it all out and make those high taxes disappear. Rightfully mistrusting their nephew, the two middle-aged 'get anything for you' businessmen have contacted Luca and asked him about it. In text, so as to be understood.

Alright, I believe I have a roll call for Side Jobs, and I've organised with @Sham to start his tomorrow and with Mog whenever.

If anyone wants to approach me for a Side Job ad-hoc, I'm free Friday and Saturday your time. Sunday your time will be Monday my time and I'll be at work.

Furthermore! We need a Tie Breaker on Sargasso's what-to-fund next!
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/sargasso-four-star-daydream.16279/

It seems for second place we have a tie between the Gentrification of Commercial Lane, and Infrastructure standardisation. What matters more? More stuff and more of it to buy at your convenience or being able to download and communicate things quicker and more effectively?

Decisions decisions!

Because we've already got the Hangar for Number 1, and the town can only vote on two things at once. (You get two choices too)

The New Phoenix Post will be up on Sunday, after I'm done recovering from PAX. I'll keep in touch if there's any delay.

Fortunately October's nearly over, so we won't be seeing the bony bastards again...

Alright, one of those references is pretty easy. But if anyone gets the other, I'll be really impressed, because it's from a pretty obscure RPG supplement.

Well this is interesting! Apparently due to Halloween, Luca has gone and won himself a ship!
Third Place Prize of a Ge-E1-1a - Tenba-Class Transporter is awarded to Luca
* Choice of With choice of Mission Configurable Section
* Estimated Cash Value 52,000 KS
Quoth Luca: "Where am I going to put it?" It seems to be bigger than a shuttle, smaller than a courier, about the same size as the Vampire Class we keep inside the Crimson Kestrel.

We have a couple of things we can do with it:
  • We can donate it to Sargasso and let them use it to kickstart their spaceport exports.
  • We can take its retail value cash prize of $52K.
  • We can take it and have it be a secondary craft for landing purposes.
If we take it, Nashoba has suggested we take it in GS-E1-M3405 Extended Duration version so we can live comfortably in it for long missions instead of keeping cargo space. It also has very pretty art!

Whatever happens, it'll probably appear right next to us in the next post I make or in Sargasso, depending on where we want it to appear...!

I say we definitely take it. Always take a cool ship, even if you have some already. The Fleet must grow. As for the module? The M3405 is kinda cool, like a space clubhouse. But we've already got plenty of space clubhouses, don't we? There are more than one places used as gathering space on the Kestrel, and the Bird has a place as well. Then again, the other modules are a tad boring, aren't they?

Perhaps it could be used as a replacement for the original ISC Phoenix Jilanth shuttle-- the original perhaps being enshrined as some sort of monument somewhere or something.

Thirds Lamb's idea!

Or It could be given to Mako so she doesn't have to break the law, and she can just live in orbit above the nep planet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back