• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Did I mention how much I love those? Cute as hell.

Also, I only just noticed that the other demolitions expert listed for the Phoenix is apparently also a garbage-surfing space hitchhiker... Except, you know, they are Yamataian... And now I can't shake the feeling that the two of them are going to end up having a nitroglycerin snowball fight on top of a moving train whilst western music plays.

Or something.

I appear to be up at 3:00 in the morning with no parental supervision to deliver you this work in progress.

New to the table are Enzo, Reeves, Shayla and Tani.

ai.imgur.com_2FwfZ5d.png

To Do: Finish Cass, Phoenix NPCs (John, Allison, Melissa, Vita), bad guy sprites and status callouts.

ai.imgur.com_cZR7XX9.png

Completed! I've got some spare heads just in case I need to create unique NPCs or add more player characters. Next I should probably put a key in, add the status effects, and place the image in at its actual size. (I will scale up the sprites as necessary for each map I make.)

Final Roll Call on Heroes
Luca - Makari - Soruk
Rebeka - Lodemucker - Seiren
Rebeka (Blushing) - Zeta - Echelon
Enzo - Reeves - Shayla
Tani - Cass - John
Melissa - Allison - Vita

Lam: Nah, but it will involve maps. I figured I'd make it easier for myself in the long run by setting up the icons now.

So do we need to make up some character sheets now? Let's see, Shayla's obviously a Cleric/Barbarian with Monkey Grip, Cleave, Great Cleave...

Funny you should ask about that, @Reynolds. I want the introduction for the next mission to be your character playing a tabletop fantasy RPG game with John as the GM that gets interrupted by the mission starting. The characters are in the middle of playing it while the ship goes on autopilot home.

Just maybe a name, race, class, some basic info and I'll incorporate it into the post. (nothing that infringes copyright though - be unspecific!)

Before I forget, I need to figure out a way to integrate this into the Phoenix's wiki page:

fetch.php

Props to @Foxtrot 813 for the awesome picture.

CRACKA THOOOOOOOOOOM!

(Seiren will be some kind of human spelldancer, something akin to a DnD Bard. And for added lulz, his character is female.)

If roped into it, Shayla would probably play a male thief or expert or something, whatever is smart with lots of skills and can sneak up on people to stab them.

I would expect Shayla to go with barbarian :D

Well Zeta would be a warrior if you want to stay close to what the chars are all about. If not I dunno, ranger maybe?

McBelle is a respectable Officer with a Doctorate and medals and everything. Her rough edges might have gotten even more ragged, but she'd still see herself as the smart, cautious person that should be in charge. So she'd want something with lots of skills and leadership qualities (Charisma). And since this is supposed to be fantasy, she wouldn't want to play a Barbarian or Fighter or Cleric, because that's what she's already done for years. ;p

Shayla has magic healing vodoo like a cleric as well? Who knew. :eek:

Muck would probably be some kind of super sparkly necromancer of uber cute death that looks and acts like sailor moon. Cause, ya know, human bits are just like robot bits, right?...

A Paladin might be fitting, sure. And at this point, medical technology might as well be magic. You just pour some hemosynth on there and, ta da!

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:sargasso#investment_ideas

So this is where the Phoenix calls home, and since we've called it home for a couple of years. I figure by now people will be coming by more, and with it, more money. This town is no longer a ghost town.

What would you players like to see in Sargasso when we get back to it? It could have benefits for us as well as the city. Feel free to add your own ideas here and/or vote for what the town should build. We can invest in two things at the moment - whichever two gets the most support will be there for us when we get back.

I know @Moogle wants to build a Candy Factory and has been considering it for quite a while, so we'll start seeing that come together first thing! (Free Investment, doesn't count as either of the two)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back