• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Ladies, Gentlemen, it's that time of the month - Plot Audit time.

So here's what I need you all to do so we can get an A, or even an S:
  • Update your character biographies to current events with anything notable that happened.
  • Add your characters to the big lists of characters.
  • Post a single post within the next week or so. Look alive, because I have to drop dead weights!
  • Be ready to fill in a survey about what you think of the plot, and if it could do with any changes.
Thanks again for your continued support guys. It really means a lot to me. :)

What happens now? If you've written any [Side Job]s with me or between you to show preparation, post them and put this bracket of code in them on the top line. This is for chronology purposes:
Code:
[b]THIS TAKES PLACE BETWEEN THE PROLOGUE AND MISSION 1[/b]

When I start [Mission 1] in a few days time, it start en-route to the location, so it makes sense that the side jobs happened, everyone has unspokenly agreed upon what they're bringing in advance and they're on their way.

I know that Ira and I have a [Side Job] without a name, and that I'm open to working with anyone to JP out some funtimes or preparation for the coming storm. Or, you can single-post it yourself and I'll unlock the prologue thread for you to make your preparations.

Time is a little bit fluid in this plot, this series of Side Jobes does take place between the dates of the Prologue and the first Mission.

I would like to start a social sub plot thread in the med bay, Panther has some of the guy's blood and wants to check it for poison. Though a minor event but good for a small chat.

Sounds good to me. Shall I open a [Pre Mission 1] Thread with a title based off of a rock song so you can explore that?

Just a small heads up - I likely won't post with Scott Smith until we either found or not found something in the Blood thread, alright? That way, he'll have something to start talking with, and the transition will be smoother. Otherwise, he'll just be floating about until the results of the other show up.

Made a small edit in the blood story, probably stick with what CadetNewb said. Panther's actions also depend on this side mission.

Posted in the side mission - I was wondering what to post, then watched a Cracked short on "Return of the Jedi". It promptly reminded me of "Avatar", and I'm sure you all can tell I don't like Ewoks or the Na'vi. Though, I don't mind Elves, and for a reason. When properly shown in books or movies they're always the same; highly advanced, arrogant, and going absolutely nowhere. So they're balanced out.

Now those blue freaks and the furballs however....

"Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Limousine? Gallant, look harder at the article, it's a tiny little two seater sports car. Not big or opulent at all.

Hi guys, I'm at a wedding far away from home right now and I expect that I'll be home and posting for the current side job in 20 to 16 hours. Apologies for not being around bit will be back and posting for where I need to.

Pass this message on to Gallant, Osaka, Sigma and Kai, please! I'll be back soon!

My people! You've gone and flown off on another voyage without your amicable, winged priest of death! For shame.

Just graduated BMT 1Feb (with Honors) and started tech school this week. Looks like I'll have the weekends free, which is awesome. Until I get my laptop I'll be able to come down here at least once a week to hop and see how things are.

Uriel will be coming back in the near future, assuming he passes the interview and finds a place to make a theatrical entry.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back