• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Hoy, Luca. Just letting you know official-like that I will be ready to take control of Vincent again whenever you're ready. Presumably after mission 1.

Just a heads up Phe0n1x, Aoi is the only obvious Nekovalkyrja there - all of the friends that she's naming are either Yamataians or a Nepleslian (Billy).

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not posting, but its the final week of university, and I've got three assignments to finish and hand in.

I will post on the weekend once I hand them all in, I promise.

Alright guys, I've got two last exams to do, then I'll be picking up the pace as the Winter holidays start.

My final exam for the semester is on the 20th.

After that, I'm a free man (until August)!

Just a heads up - I'm currently unable to post since I'm without any reliable source of internet connection for the time being. Things have rapidly become a mess, and I have no clue as to how soon I will be able to post again consistently. As a result, it's perfectly ok for you guys to go ahead without me if that's what's needed, but this will hopefully only be for a few more days if everything works out.

New mission coming tomorrow evening or day after! Sit tight!

EDIT!
Change of plans! Short interlude to introduce two new characters, then we'll do next mission! Go ahead and post at your leisure - it takes place immediately after Mission 1!

Luca, if you still wish to do that side mission with Vita and Makari, I'll have time this weekend. If not, I probably won't have time until the 2nd week of August. Unless, of course, it's not done in a JP.

It appears I'm not blocked from SA at work. Kinda wish I had thought to check before I posted the last 3 posts via my phone >.<

Will reply tomorrow after I finish my classwork and go to the career fair.

Hey guys, internet is back!

Though, something tells me there's been a big change here. Right now, I'm still trying to get my bearings back - I even feel a little lost strange enough! How has the Phoenix been?

Hey luca, got a midterm Tuesday, will reply tomorrow if/when I get a break....otherwise Tuesday.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back