Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

YAY!!! EVERY ONE GETS ThE MASTERS!!!!! You can have one and your can. But since i'm handing them out I don't seem to get one :P

Still pretty busy with IRL, will try to post more in the coming weeks. Just kinda did a quickie to show that I'm still semi-active.

Alright guys, for your posts when you interact with the airport security, I will allow you to NPC their actions to speed things along if you want.

They are reasonable authority figures, and they're only looking for anything explosive like frag grenades or launchers, and restricted Yamataian military technology on your persons. Having Luca's stamp and clout around you loosens these rules a little, but don't stretch it too far.

As far as I know, Enzo will be delivering the restricted items to a predetermined point ahead of time not far from the airport, probably a hotel in Kyoto. Unspoken parts of the plan are inevitable, but they're planned.

Hey guys, just a quick heads up. I'd like you all to update your biographies to reflect the present and events that have happened to your Characters on the ISC Phoenix II.

I'm currently in the process of updating the history for the Phoenix II, and since more has happened it's quite a doozy since I also need to take extra-curricular events into account too, like important side jobs or outside-jobs like Samdog (Which still have a bearing on our plot). So please help me and the plot to get a good mark.

Hello guys. :3

I'm happy to be hopping aboard for this wild ride! I'm going to skim the history and catch up on the latest thread, but is there anything else you suggest I read?

Also, are there any other items my character should have in their inventory? I just took a few from the standard list and added the few tidbits she brought back from her trip. I didn't think I'd need all the misc gear like a PA or rations if she's in the process of retiring. I might not even get a chance to bring it all with me, when we get started. I could add more money to represent back pay (although I have a feeling she might lose all of her KS, again, if she runs off) or add more miscellaneous alien items if they would be amusing.

My Seiren runs a LEAF that's been heavily modified, but it's also only been used ICly like. . . once? No wait, twice.

Basically, if your character was expecting to retire, then they'd have the ornamental stuff.

A kickass jacket, an olympic level of denial, and a stubbornness/determination on par with a God.

Yeta has a PA, but she got it for free when she bought a rifle. She did used it once or twice, but latelz it has been catching dust, mainly for ooc reasons.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back