• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

I made a post! Hopefully it looks alright. Let me know if I guessed wrong on anything.

I went ahead and added Shayla to the wiki page, so you'd at least be able to quickly find her page if you need to look something up. Not sure if you want to keep Rebeka at the bottom since she has a unique rank, or what. Again, let me know if I should change or add something there.

Thanks guys.

Oh, ha, sorry. I didn't illustrate it right.

Beneath the layers of make-up and business suit and spray-on hair dye, a wicked soul resided. Enzo smiled to himself watching the bellhop leave, and shoved his lowballer full of scotch to one side in favor of just drinking straight from the bottle now that there was no one to preform for.

This was supposed to indicate that Glenn Stapleton is Enzo. In disk-eyes. Conman Pseudonym of The Day, wot.

sorry for not posting recently. I'm just trying to figure out where Reeves would be most useful. I addition to being distracted from school. :/

I might do that then. Every time they interact I simultaneously cringe and laugh at the same time because they are so different.

@Phe0n1x - Oh, crap. I think I've screwed up badly. I'm sorry for not answering Makari's questions. I got caught up in just writing posts because of my graduation/a work contract/a surgery/computer problems/the plot audit all breathing down my neck in March and April.

I thought I'd provided the answers earlier in the thread when someone else asked the same question. I'll answer Makari's questions out of character:
  • It takes between half an hour to two hours to swap from one body to another, depending on the person or how drastic the body swap is. If I recall correctly, dedicated body swap facilities have lots of pods to make transfers in (In the case of mass transfers from Geshrin/Nepleslian to NH-22C Yamataian, and later to NH-31 Minkan).
  • To create the body to transfer to, it can take around four hours. Jimothi Trakk is already getting this organised so we only have to worry about the first step.
I am terribly sorry for neglecting your question and your character - I've just been swamped with things.

Good to know! I hope everything gets better for you. I'll post shortly. I've been dealing with finishing up this semester and awaiting my final semester this summer.

Whoops - I promised to post last night and I did, but did so for my other plot! I'll rectify that tonight.

Crossed wires seem to be tangling my brain up!

From what I've seen so far, I thought the Freespacer's table was on the second floor, above the main area where Allison and Shayla are seated? Or is it like a half floor and they can look down the opening and see her?

Glad you asked: It's a half floor design. They're all the rage if you like chandeliers or art installations.

Hey folks, don't know how much I'll be on for the next few days. Mother's birthday and then the 4th of July and all that jazz. Catch yall on the flipside post 'MURICA Day.

"It's like my ma always said: If yous can't be cute, y' might's well be clevah."

--Vincenzo Bortelli, on witty repartee

RPG-D RPGfix
Back