• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

well since you have missed an entire volume and then some, I should say yes.

Hi, I'm mog, snarky player playing a sugared inventor.

I've got a week long class for work and as such posts may be few and far between until next week.

@Luca Do you want me to respond before you have the PSG act on what is going on? Or do you want to have their opinions go on and advance Luca/Echelon further toward Beta?

@The Real Bames Jond @Primitive Polygon Just a reminder that you have been alerted to something exciting happening, while you might not be able to get to the centre of the action yourselves at the moment, it might be worth asking eachother/the local NPCs to see if they have any idea what is up.

Apologies. Had a few housing problems going on in real life. The difficulty of understanding exactly what new employees would and would not know about the PSG's inner workings can make blind speculation a little difficult. So kinda just left this thread on the backburner for a little while, in comparison to other things. Obviously a little too long.

I'll get replying now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back