• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Laments of the Ghost Discussion

Waiting on posts from a few people.

Sorry if I am not in IRC etc. I will be back in there more often shortly. Been working messed up hours.

It is a figure of speech, it refers to Ryuu's protest making her disgruntled.

My next post will be on Monday fellas...been a long week. Sorry for the delay.

I got busy tonight, and I'll be gone from Thursday on until Sunday evening.

I'll post tomorrow, and I might be able to post Wednesday, depending on my availability.

Sorry guys status is I just moved back to Canada. I should have regular net again really soon. I am still here, please be patient

IM BAAAAACKK...

I have internet again, and I am back. Give me a day or so to get my bearings and we will get started again. Im settled in in Canada, living with some family till I get on my feet. Will pop into IRC soon

I will try to get a post up tomorrow guys

Welcome back, Andrew!

I know you've been going through a very rough time lately with the international move and also some health stuff. I want you to know that I appreciate that in spite of all this you're still making time for the SARP and your players. So thank you.

If possible, I would like to meet with everyone before I fully kick things into go. Is there a time and day when we could all meet on IRC?

@ Wes, Thank you !

How would tomorrow night (Wedensday 3/20) around 20:00hrs be for everyone? Meet in IRC?

If that time is Eastern or Central, it is a confirmed. If that time is Pacific, then I will be late.

Thanks to those who made it. Moogle I will update you when I see you. Until then keep the posting up guys.

My next post will come in the next day or two for the SP here. So anyone who has not posted, please do so.

Need some more posts from a few people so I can.

Group#2 - Those with Katsuko (Christina and Drakon) there will be a JP Saturday Afternoon. Time TBA.

Is everyone in the kitchen or still half out in the hall? I can post using that if necessary.

-licks Bi-san in passing- :3

(Seeing as the ship's AI already sent you the map etc, both ways should be acceptable.)

As I caught you over IRC and that bit was sorted.... Onwards to hell's kitchen!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…