• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Laments of the Ghost Discussion

Those remind me of heading over to great-grandma's for lunch back when I was growing up. Brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. ^_^

To help me with getting things moving again. Christina has been promoted to Co-GM. I have worked with her a lot, never on Star Army but I know that she will not steer me or you guys wrong. :)

I know things might seem a little frustrating. I guess I have not provided enough direction for the dinner preparation etc. As long as everyone wants to continue with it, I can try to post to get things together more. Plus Christina is going to slip an NPC chef in.

Id like to get through this part so we can get to the mission.

Who all are we missing? We might just need to get a couple reminders out as to what was happening.

I can help with suggestions OOCly based on food I've seen in anime, had at my great grandmother's house, and what I've tried to cook personally if that would be of use.

Next SP post will be tomorrow (or late tonight from me) Im gonna try to do a bit more to help you guys have something to work with.

Next JP for Christina and Drakon - Monday 11pm EST (8PM MST).

It's a good practice to put the location (and if needed, time) on your posts any time there's people in multiple locations on the ship (et cetera).

Yeah. Location is easy enough. Time, on the other hand, not sure since half the people I'm supposed to catch up with haven't been posted for in two or more weeks, keeping things in limbo.

Ok after much discussion,

Christina is going to help move things forward in the SP thread for the group interview. (She will get you guys through the cooking part etc)

I am going to focus on the small JP group, and get ready for the actual briefing/dinner scene itself.

Sorry for the delay. I've had some roadblocks with writing and life.

Thanks Phoon.

@ Everyone

Plot Audits are do shortly, please make sure your character biographies are up to spec. I will be going through things as of the 15th to make sure everything else is in order.

Thanks for posting guys.

Ok guys,

After plot audits we will be moving forwards, Im not going to dwell on a scene that doesn't seem to be working. So once I get a chance I think im going to move us ahead to dinner/briefing with the Taisho. Any complaints with that?

Andrew said:
Ok guys,

After plot audits we will be moving forwards, Im not going to dwell on a scene that doesn't seem to be working. So once I get a chance I think im going to move us ahead to dinner/briefing with the Taisho. Any complaints with that?

It had potential; but if it's necessary to get things going, I won't complain.

So sorry for the delay, didn't mean to keep you guys waiting for this long :\

I'm going to try and catch up with what I've missed since I finally might be catching a break for the next couple of days. I've barely had time for anything but eating and sleeping due to all the packing and moving but hopefully we can get that kitchen scene wrapped up soon..ish so we could move on to the next bit of our loverly little plot. ^.^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back