• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Laments of the Ghost Discussion

Think I near have my head on straight (maybe) with how we are going to bring life to death here. I will be getting a post up here in the next day or two which will get us moved on from the never-ending kitchen scene of plot death (lesson learned!).

Sorry you all are waiting on me again....In truth I needed time away (oh but I was just away! - Not that kind. The kind where the world needs to make sense again time.)

Hopefully Christina will be back from her moving nightmare shortly as well.

Glad to hear things will keep moving. Thanks for keeping with things during your tough times, Andrew.

Working on a post right now. I'll give it another whirl...Lets see what happens. Marie should be back today or tomorrow I hope.

Everyone who has not posted yet, please do. My next post will be Thursday.

Still waiting on a few more people to post

If the person hasn't met your posting guidelines, you should probably skip or NPC post for him/her for the sake of your active players.

Will need to speak to everyone in this plot, will be on IRC. Message me when you get the opportunity. Thx.

Still doing some planning here sorry for the delay folks posts will go up shortly. I have talked to most of you I think, will aim to have something up soon.

I want to apologize to the players for the inactivity of this plot.

Andrew's unable to GM because he's busy fighting for his life in the hospital for the foreseeable future and Christina hasn't taken up the slack at all as co-GM so this plot seems like it's dying via GM absence/abandonment. As there's only a few days left in June and there's been no posts this entire month, I'm going to declare the plot dead. I wanted to wait the full 30 days but let's be realistic here.

Players, if you're still around, please consider moving your characters to an active plot so they can continue their stories and adventures. You can get a new Star Army assignment by requesting orders.

This forum will probably be deleted and the posts moved into the 7th Fleet archive or YSE archive.

Stop the bus!

As most of you know I have been in and out of the hospital as Wes stated. After having pneumonia and viral labyrinthitis on top of all of my other medical issues it made it impossible for me to be here.

Christina/Marie and I have scheduled a meeting with Wes for as soon as possible hopefully to change the course of this plot dying out. I refuse to let things just die.

Hope to speak with you soon Wes.

Everyone else we will let you know what our course is ASAP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back