• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Sorry if the medical center is getting a little glossed over. I sometimes either forget to add something or I'm waiting to see if Moonie will pull Sanjuro out from his crying corner.

Either way I'm not even sure how to handle the impending onslaught of wounded approaching. Oh yeah is Nimura in better shape now? She was resting for some time but no one gave me a heads up on her condition.

Okay, since we're going to be using the Dragoon Core, what will be the other parts, since that's only the core? Armor Set, that kinda stuff. I ask because there are none listed on the ship's page, so I'm not sure what I'm working with here.

There are only as many Dragoon Cores as there are male members in the crew.

So, Kyou can expect her own unit to be equipped most like the Planetary template (we'll probably still call the Daisy, but term them M10 at times as well), with some differences:

Core: Ke-M10-F3100 Mindy Type, Titanium frame with a flesh insert
Armor Set: Ke-M10-A3101 Daisy Type, Yama-Dura Alloy
Power Systems: Ke-M6-G2902 Capacitor system
Back Module: Ke-M2-P2812 Double-Charge Teleportation Unit
R shoulder: Ke-M2-G3000 Shoulder Capacitor
L Shoulder: Ke-M2-G3000 Shoulder Capacitor
R leg: Ke-M2-G3001 Leg Capacitor
L Leg: Ke-M2-G3001 Leg Capacitor

Your handhelds are the Type 27 Meni-Custom Aether Saber-Rifles, one each for Asher and Kyou. These saber rifles operate mostly like the W2901, with battery pack and/or power cable (though Nimura warns that your G2902 battery can't consistently power this weapon). They've got two modes of function, and it can snap open/close between the two at whim, in an eyeblink:
  • Single-blade mode: Best shape for actual zesuaium blade-edge delivered stab or slash attacks. Cannot generate aether attacks, but the close-proximity of the blade emitters allow for redirecting energy fields - the weapon can shield, absorb, deflect or redirect certain forms of directed energy attacks (even that of lit aether 'swords').
  • Double-Prong Mode: Unwieldy shape for physical blade-edge melee attacks, though can be used after stabbing into something to widen the wound, or alternatively can snap close around limbs and/or cables to sever them in a scissor-like fashion. The defensive field is unusable like that, but in this mode, it has access to generating scalar fields either for a powerful charged beam, rapid-fire aether pulses, or a constant blade-like aether projection.

Reactions: Wes
Sorry if my posts gloss over the whole Armorer actions, I just have a hard time getting into the tech details. Personally I hate the tech details and find them boring. But I'll make do. Just bear with the lack of detailed engagement at times.

Since there' no page for these ones specifically, do they include the phased pulse rifle, or just the saber portion?

edit: And since we were talking about it on the IRC, these tele-packs have the same capacity as the 3000 version of the Mindy one, correct? As in, they can teleport two armor's worth of weight per charge?

The Type 27 Meni-Custom has no anti-personnel phased pulse rifle. This isn't a big deal, considering your forearm weapons have similar capabilities.

The double teleportation module has the exact same capabilities as the P2900... except these can store up to two teleport charges, in addition to be specially modified to teleport in this region of space without fail. Meaning that it can't transport two armors at once.

Okay sorry for the delay. Masako and Kai should be up and alive again soon. Sorry Cadet, I haven't gotten Nao treated yet. Will do soon as either Sanjuro shakes out of his shakes or the nurses are not busy with triage.

Yo Fred are the two caretakers dead or no? Last known description just said they were 'very still.' Dead? Unconscious? Nurse checked vitals, was hoping for input on the damage.

That's up to you, Nyton. I left it obscure so you could decide, instead of killing them outright.

As for Sanjuro, Moonman has allowed him to be NPCed on occasion. If Blas wants to do it (while keeping in character of Sanjuro freezing up), it's fine with me.

Engineers, I'm going to wait for you guys before I post Yukari again.

You're her only hope. *bzzt* You're her only hope. *bzzt* You're her only hope.

I've been out and about recently, I should be good for a post soon. To get Nao out of my hands, at the very least, so Cadet can RP at his leisure.

Fred, am I cool to reply now that Kyoki's had Rin work on the CFS units, or do you need to reply to them?

Oh hey Fred, when can the revived folks start acting more.... alive?

I was just thinking about it and I think they're pretty much set and revived. The authors are probably just waiting for permission to go on that.

HE LIIIVES!

Oh, and can Kai go and salvage his own armor? I have some ideas for rather dramatic writing.

also, Kai's probably the best bet to fix the thing, seeing as he practically built it by hand.

Sorry it took so long for my post. I needed to read over the past 20 pages about four times to get some idea of what the medlab looked like at the moment, and the last week made it hard to find time to do so. Let me know if I screwed anything up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…