• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Seki is back from the hospital. She seems to be fine, but she's been asleep for the past ten hours. I'm under instruction to watch her closely.

But they say she shouldn't die or anything, so good news is had.

>_> Just how badly ill was she?

Sorry don't mean to pry but your 'shouldn't die' or anything remark kinda sounded funky. Is ok, most important thing is she's alright.

Wes raised a joke before about participating to the Miharu being hazardous to grandparents, seeing that two of my players had deaths in their families. That's what I was reffering to when I quipped that.

Kotori said:
Wes raised a joke before about participating to the Miharu being hazardous to grandparents, seeing that two of my players had deaths in their families. That's what I was reffering to when I quipped that.
Sen is safe from the grandparent hazard! Sen is not even a parent.

And Sen never shall be.

For the interest of Mizuho's last post, I just wanted to point out Akina no Iori was the star fortress used as main base by the 5th XF in Taiie right now. It's hardly secret.

Taiie no Iori was the previous main base, which was ruined in the events outlined in the 5th XF mission "The Master and the Servant". It was turned into a memorial to those who died in there.

The base that is secret is back in the Ketsurui Nebula.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…