• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

We are sort of stagnating at dinnertime. I think we should try get our characters to Day 4. I don't think we have to get them all to bed, since it's probably early in the evening, but concluding a few scenes before doing so may be appropriate:

- Finishing anything at the dinner table.

- The Yukari / Chigusa conversation

- The Nyton / Mizuho conversation.

Please try to keep up the posting! XD

I'm back. You know, fully on and stuff. We might need to just JP out that scene if we want to bring it to a quicker conclusion. Otherwise (and I know Seki has a busy schedule) we'll likely drag a bit.

Post rate needs to go up for Blas/Mizuho and Yukari/Chigusa. These are really the two scenes which need ending (Kotori/Tom is probably on its way to conclude) - I don't want to have the other players be neglected for too long: I have stuff involving everyone in Day 4 ^_^;

Perhaps, like Blas suggested, you guys could try making JPs between yourselves? You could set a date/time and do it then - Jps don't happen by themselves with people with differing time zones: they must be actively planned.

You could always use another chat medium or do a compliation post.

Even Meebo doesn't work.

System: Yahoo! Messenger will be performing scheduled maintenance on December 8 from 5.30 PM PST to 7.30 PM PST. During this period, you might experience problems when using Yahoo! Messenger.

Probably because of this. >_>;

Seki is sick right now. She is currently in the hospital, and I am staying with one of her friends for now. As such we can expect no activity from her and limited from me.

I appologize on both counts and will keep you updated as much as possible.

v_v

Blas, could you edit your last post to go for some closure? Seeing that Chigusa gave no sign of life and that Sleepwalker is sick, there is really not much we have left to do in Day 3.

I feel bad for the Mizuho/Nyton situation, but I can't let the other players stew in the meantime.

Please give me a shout when the edit will be done ^_^; (it doesn't have to be an abrupt cut off - you sort of narrate Nyton and Mizuho talked a bit more, with him trying to appeased her until she finally told him she was fatigued and wanted to rest or something).

Dang well guess that explains. Ah well, there's always later to expand. No prob, let Seki focus on getting better. Guess I'll just send Mizuho to her room and be on my way. ^^;;;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back