• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

ME-chan?

1164992242243.jpg

Wes said:
Why did you have to take Chigusa? She's so pretty! And extremely intelligent.

I'm jealous. *_*

Actually, I tried to have her join the Goban or the Sakura first, since I had two techs here already. But she wanted to come here, so... *shrugs*

Who in heck is ME-Chan?

Kotori said:
ME-chan equals Windows Millenium Edition?

Aren't those sort of mascot characters called -tan?
Yes, but "-tan" is a childlike way of mispronouncing "-chan" so it is basically the same.

Just to note to those I was chatting to the morning of this post -- my computer decided to just randomly shut down again, as it normally does as of late, so I just said 'fuck it' and went to shower. Sorry about that. If that ever happens to anyone, where I just disappear, that's why.

Doshii, it'd be a good idea to figure out what's wrong with your computer and fix it. A while ago that happened to me continuously [sp?] and it turned out to be a corrupted kernel.

I demand postage - or heads shall roll!

*lops off the head of a random character*

*Kotori's head rolls on the floor*

EEP!

Yeah, I'll, um, get around to that... tomorrow. Two power outages followed by a downed phone line have somewhat hampered my ability to post over the past day. I'd do it now, but as it's 4 AM, all I can post is incoherent ramblings (like this).

... and I'm also a horrible conversationalist in RL, which extends IC'ly in most situations. But mostly the former excuse. Even a good conversationlist has trouble posting with no electricity.

*kills the post before it rambles on any further*

Hey I've already tried to strike up convo's with two people. Don't look at me. It's my turn to be gone for a few days now anyways. >_>

Sorry peeps, hard to post when your tired from the night classes and work nights. Luckily, this won't continue for much longer and I'll try to post during the day.

Sounds to me like she was going in a recessive spasm anyways. Mara totally misinterpreted as Mizuho picking up the 'torture of sprite' subject. Turned a fire into a brushfire ^_^;

Too bad I consider Kotori on the other end of the table. Kotori's tact > Mara's tact.

I figured I'd send Nyton after her so that he could be more outside the scene so that my reduced presence would not be so felt.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back