• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I'm interested. I'm trying to get ahold of my financial aid so I can get my actual computer fixed, but I don't know if it will happen in time. I'll try to get in here to post regardless, though.

Let's see, I'll throw Rolf in, and will gladly put him up for the following.

• Killing things with guns.
  • Piloting
  • Killing things with things that fly
  • Crude Commentary
  • Killing with words

It's not quite final, but I figured I could go and show you guys what Hinoto looked like.

ai290.photobucket.com_albums_ll277_Zoberraz_hinotositeversion2.jpg

The things to fix are mostly pigmentation tweak. The final will likely look much the same, and the difference will likely only be noticeable on the full resolution picture.

Nice. If I haven't remembered to say I like your artist, yet; I like your artist.

Also I am looking forward to the rest of us being included in the coming shenannigans. Write faster.

So that's Blow for Blow Hinoto, eh?

drevilgr.jpg

Looking good. though for some reason I always imagined her a little thinner and with Short hair... dunno why, though.

Anyway! Good stuff. I'm glad to see all this stuff coming up.

Fred, question: Should I wait for now to let Nyton and Hinoto and the others do their thing? She could plan the hyperspace route, but I didn't know if discovered data would change things.

There's nothing really related to navigation in the data.

Melisson has out-of-date estimations on the fleets occupying the nearby stars which may be of relevance...

Nataria: ~1000
Tatiana: ~800
Darso: ~500

Besides, Hinoto said she would be sending it. You can easily work in the next post that Yukari receives the data Hinoto sent.

So, no, you don't have to wait.

Well, the end of August has come and gone, and my deadline has passed. I should be going now.

Except, I don't feel I can. Leaving now feels like giving you guys a book but ripping out the final epilogue chapter. It makes my plot as unfinished as other plots I've picked up some of you from, such as the Mikomi. I was aiming for better standards than that.

It hasn't helped that progress has been slow due people being contingented due to we having been in the summer season.

Besides, it's not like I can really go away yet. I still have pending Star Army commissions, and I owe Doshii a few technical knicknacks to help with his next plot. So, while I can appreciate the buildup for the 44th Fireteam... it's going to have to wait a little longer.

I also understand that some parts of the presently ungoing story don't cater to all my players. I acknowledge that flaw and feel sorry about it, but I don't think I can really feasibly correct that problem in a way that'll be satisfying for anyone. All I can do is acknowledge the flaw and work with some of you to bring the story further toward a closure.

Maybe I'll be able to involve more people in the Battle of Nataria... but I'm planning on giving this a progression more like the 'dream sequences' Melisson inflicted on the Black Knights to those whom will actively be pitching in; rather than go for the usual blow-to-blow progression of my past battle sequences.

I still want to leave SARP, but only after giving you guys proper denouement and closure.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back