• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
... was I around? I spent the night over at a friends' house last night, soooo... lol

Post made. Sorry it was a bit late, anyway...

...try no to put yourselves in disadvantageous positions again. I'd like you all alive in time for when the (new) plot gets good.

@Cipher

"CATCH!" *Saws Demon into half*.

Just because the M3 doesnt have an inbuilt melee weapon doesnt mean it cant carry one.

Guess I really should have said something quite awhile ago, but I guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyways.

This is my official "I'm done."

Sorry I've been away and such, but I just can't keep myself interested in this. One reason or the other, but I'm done. It was fun while it lasted, etc, etc. Thanks to the GMs and fellow players for the good times.

I guess not. Alright..

JPs, Saturday and Sunday, both at 8:30 PM EST. Try to make it to one of them.

The sooner we wrap up this plot, the sooner I can dump you guys on shoreleave, and the longer I have to set things up. Whether you had 3 weeks or 6 days off the ship, the new plot starts June 21st.

Make sure you PM the Nerkat usergroup to let them know.

The Nerkat doesn't currently have a usergroup. If you're going to make one, though, I would ask that you wait until the plotship change.

Try to be a bit more active, everyone. I'm not going to complain about JP attendance, but the situation in SP is a little troublesome.

Just Remember: The sooner we finish this, the sooner we can start on something new and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back