Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] NSS Nerkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova, Gamer is just a Yamataian player in a Nepleslian GM position. It's a completely different mindset, actually, so it can be difficult to suddenly change over.

Actually, not really.

Almost annoyingly, Nep and Yam are more or less the same damn thing. Different tech.

Apparently, though, I've not been a good penguin on the IRC and there also be complaints of my GMship. Tsk.

IC stuff will be up in a few hours.

I guess I'm on the job, but hey... I was planning for it anyway.

GM posts will very every 24 hours, or as I see fit. I'd only ask that you keep it to one post between my posts, though.

Okay, in that case Exhack, is officially recognized.

Well, the Nerkat is in a pretty tight situation, it could probably use some heavy air support, Reilly.

Could we find something for Reilly to do in the meantime? Maybe sweep down from the skies and relief the team?

Code:
NOTICE

Due to multiple issues, GameroftheGame is hereby removed from GM status until further notice. This plot will be managed by the Nepleslia GMs until a new GM steps up (Koenig808, you interested?).

Sorry for any disruption this causes.

--The Administration

Can Moonman and I be informed of the reasoning behind this decision, perhaps via PMs and whatnot?

Also, for all Nepleslian players, please read this (from the state of Nepleslia announcement):

- A Few Old Faces in New Places

Tom has decided to step back in, not as the GM of Nepleslia, but the Admin of Nepleslia. This is good, because nobody knows Nepleslia like Tom does. The entirety of those present in the meeting were unanimously in support for this, and as such, Tom is back on the throne.

Moon Man has also moved up to the 2nd in command of Nepleslia...a Head GM of sorts, if you will. When in the event Tom is not around or cannot be reached, those with questions or concerns are welcome to hit up Moon Man, and he will answer with the best of his knowledge. I'm honored by the position, and hope to help out Tom and Nepleslia in any way I can in the near future.

If there are problems, please talk to us, because we're based in Nepleslia and try to pay attention to everything that goes on here. The fact that something of this degree has occurred without either of us knowing means that stuff went above the heads of the two people who are supposed to be handling these situations. So, in the future, send your concerns to Moonie and myself.

Wes and Andrew don't need to have the extra weight on their shoulders because they're dealing with all the other stuff as well.

Thanks.

Riley, you may yet have oppotunities at the end of the mission. To resolve this situation quickly, I will be calling in reinforcements this week and ending the mission quickly.

Contact me over PM if you want to have a moment's gratification shooting things with a gun pod.

Can Moonman and I be informed of the reasoning behind this decision, perhaps via PMs and whatnot?
Take a look at the staff forum.

. The fact that something of this degree has occurred without either of us knowing means that stuff went above the heads of the two people who are supposed to be handling these situations.
OOC Chain of command -- something we should figure out sometime. The way I saw things so far was:

Wes and Andrew (Admins/Head GMs)
Plot GMs
Players

Going by your comment, it'd be:
Wes and Andrew (Admins/Head GMs)
Faction Leader(s)
Plot GMs
Players
Right?

Again this is something we should work out in the staff forum and then post for the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back