• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Operation Kōzan Discussion

I can do it at some point tomorrow (Thursday). 9 p.m. Pacific is midnight for me, so that won't work. Maybe ... 4:30 or 5 Pacific tomorrow?

In response to the PM I sent you, I could probably do a JP tomorrow after 730-8PM Eastern. If my calculations are right that should be around the time that you are free, although I think that my advance is almost over right?

We could still JP out the rest. Hop on IRC at 8ish and we can make it happen :D

Yep. That's why I mentioned Thursday in the first place. I'm at work now, but you can poke me on IRC. We could try to do a JP while I'm here but it may be slow and broken by moments of me actually working.

The characters listed in the last post may discuss things while they wait. Need to finish a JP with SSharp and interact with Sigma's character before I can put us all together. I hope to do this by Tuesday, as I need to go to New York and then move back to San Diego by Monday the 17th, so will have a brief inability to GM post.

Not sure if you know about it Warrior, but we have an IRC chat channel on Sorcery where you can chat with SARP folks in real time. If you care to chat with use, feel free to visit it.

Go here: IRC for instruction if you never worked with IRC before.

Greetings players. Sorry for the delay. I am now officially back home. Holidays will keep me busy but I'm going to endeavor to post as regularly as possible (I'll check once a day) starting tomorrow.

Woo. Let's do this.

Hey Kozan dudes. My sincerest apologies for the delay. A lot of holidays and business came my way (happens when you move 3,000 miles and aren't even home yet).

I've done our plot audit (which is due the 15th) and we're at 88 without any active roleplay. This is bad because roleplay has stalled — totally my fault — but good because it means we're pretty solid once we get going again.

So all of that said, I have an anime convention to go to this evening. I'll get the ball rolling again Sunday evening or Monday. From there we should remain consistent.

Look forward to it. Woop woop.

PS: Nothing super notable has happened in the plot, which is good for the audit. It means all of your character bios are up to date. If you want to put a little synopsis of stuff so far, though, I will not stop you.

Okay, okay. I know I'm lagging. That's okay. Just greasing the wheels.

But as I gear up more, I want your input. I've talked to a few of you one-off to try and improve but we'll call this a plot survey.

So send me a PM telling me, generally, what you love and hate so far. Specifically, please include a part about one specific thing you'd like changed if it exists. And don't say "better pace" because I know.

If you intend to reply, please do so by Tuesday, January 15.

Thanks, guys!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back