• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Operation Kōzan Discussion

Sorry, guys. Hectic day at the office yesterday. Post'll come today.

Don't worry. That's how it goes when you're new. Maybe someday John will be able to stick that landing and melt face perfectly :)

Sorry guys. Internet died for the whole weekend. Will post soon.

Okay. I got everything sorted out. Please update your wiki pages by the 20th to ensure that I don't lie on the audit. Not much has happened so you may not need to worry unless you're one of those players that summarizes every thread's detail.

So, truthfully it is getting hard to maintain interest in the plot when there are month long gaps between posts :(. It makes me sad. I really REALLY enjoy Kozan, but it is ground to a halt.

My computer exploded today so I spent 9 hours building a new one instead of posting and doing the plot audit so I'm going to bed now. I know you guys don't appreciate waiting, but I don't appreciate reading about it every time (That's why this thread is longer than the IC, Rev). It's annoying. Especially on days like today where I unexpectedly have to drop $1,000 to function in modern society.

Posting tomorrow since it's audit day and I don't have a useless pile of computer parts on my desk. If I can't hold your attention it won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to participate anymore. But I didn't think that'd be a problem given everyone but Rev has more than one alt.

What happened to your computer? As a computer repair guy I'm curious about what broke and how you fixed it.

My motherboard died. Specifically the main PCI-E slot. It's been on the fritz for a while and my attempt to replace the card lead to it finally giving out.

Okay guys. My post tonight wraps up me writing Yamashiro Sakura out of the plot. She has moved on to another. I am going to go ahead and bow out of Operation Kozan at this time. It's been fun, but I think this isn't the plot for me anymore. I wish you guys the best of luck with the game as it rolls on. Thanks everyone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back