• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Origin Industries

Can you just tell me episode title/number/series? I don't want to deal with installing any more shit on my computer.

Moogle said:
Can you just tell me episode title/number/series? I don't want to deal with installing any more shit on my computer.

Just download VLC player. Its tiny.

Just give me the episode title and such, please. I'm a little iffy about the whole Open Source thing, not to mention that this is the family computer (Sort of -> long story).

EDIT: Are you waiting for me again? This time I'm not posting because I'm waiting for the others.

To be honest, I've forgotten whose turn It is. I say Five should just start railroading us so we can get to the next episode.

Or at least speeding up the pace.

I really gotta catch Cadet so we can wrap up with a JP. But, my schedule is erratic enough that I can't schedule one.

Ask Five, Cipher. He's the GM.

Think of me more as a referee or something.

Oh, I already talked to Five about it earlier on the IRC. He said I would fit in.

Guess I just ought to clarify: Five, can I hop on board with Noboru?

Cipher said:
Oh, I already talked to Five about it earlier on the IRC. He said I would fit in.

Guess I just ought to clarify: Five, can I hop on board with Noboru?
Hey, don't forget about the 'Spacer too! ><

kai said:
Ask Five, Cipher. He's the GM.

Think of me more as the guy that bops Five upside the head when he does something stupid.

Fixed it for you.

If I recall, the plan was to make our way to the Nassau system, Morant specifically, and investrigate HiGA.

Plan is still the same. We're just making a pit stop back at Dawn for Uprades.

Meh, posted the last tidbit for Taela and Yoshi. Episode 2 is resolved, fully.

So, I'm guessing that we're waiting for the two new weapons to be approved before the start of the new chapter?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…