• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Origin Industries

Cipher, Cyber, your characters can be introduced when Kelly and Arah make it to the Office. Or they can meet up with the other pilots.

It's up to you two, really.

Fiver said:
The other person in the room was a tall, fair skinned Nepleslian of above average height, with blond hair and blue eyes, and a somewhat pale complexion. . . . a few strands of red hair on his shirt, obviously not his. With a slight smile, he spoke up again.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
(a)Sync's half-full hands absentmindedly reached up to check and, satisfied that nothing was out of place aside from a few strands of slightly rose red hair that seemed to desire obstructing her right eye no matter what (etc)

kai said:
Fiver said:
The other person in the room was a tall, fair skinned Nepleslian of above average height, with blond hair and blue eyes, and a somewhat pale complexion. . . . a few strands of red hair on his shirt, obviously not his. With a slight smile, he spoke up again.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
(a)Sync's half-full hands absentmindedly reached up to check and, satisfied that nothing was out of place aside from a few strands of slightly rose red hair that seemed to desire obstructing her right eye no matter what (etc)

OAO

I DID NOT MAKE THAT CONNECTION!

yay, Kai-post, now my flowers will get their requisite nutrient mulch.

...hmm, not quite the comical correction I had envisioned, but the job got done.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back