• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pre-Francia

Fian

IC: https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6133

This the temporary OOC thread for the Acadia/Francia pre-mission, both topics will be moved into the official subforum once everything is finished. In the meantime the new IC thread is to provide a bridging RP between the Acadia and arriving on Francia proper.

Only marines and support staff from the Acadia that selected to leave that plotship are allowed to post.

Err, in fact I should make it mandatory just so I know who's going.

Assume that you have visited the NSS Acadia at least once prior to leaving to pack your stuff. You are only allowed to bring items that you can carry on your person during the journey, everything else is shipped ahead or later.

Extra Note: Next posting cycle is in two to three days.

I'm moving Makari over after my little insubordination in Mission 5. Wasn't planned, but it worked out ok so far.

EDIT: HHG, Peashooter, Standard General Assault Rifle, Knife

Viktor Kingston has made his exit and is in transit (ie, awaiting a post from me) to Francia. He would like his VOID moved as well, if it's not too much trouble.

Be careful not to let the whole thing fall down on your head if you try to fix it. It has the same volume and height of an oil drum and would contain all manner of unprepared foodstuff except fresh vegs, fruit and animal products.

Also, this is very important, I would like you guys to list out.

1. What weapons, and other military gear that your character has on him or her in the transport, and

2. What weapons and assigned power armor that him or her is shipping from the Acadia.

FVS will probably only have his ESG on him, and his white AIR-R and Zen-Arms .45 shipped from the Acadia.

Sam's pretty much only got her HHG and designated sharpshooter rifle which is totally approved. The NIGHT1 she used was a rental.

That specific NIGHT1 will be shipped then, since it was the last suit your character had used, and it would have customized itself to your character's biometrics.

Fian said:
Be careful not to let the whole thing fall down on your head if you try to fix it. It has the same volume and height of an oil drum and would contain all manner of unprepared foodstuff except fresh vegs, fruit and animal products.

Also, this is very important, I would like you guys to list out.

1. What weapons, and other military gear that your character has on him or her in the transport, and

2. What weapons and assigned power armor that him or her is shipping from the Acadia.

FVS will probably only have his ESG on him, and his white AIR-R and Zen-Arms .45 shipped from the Acadia.

HHG
Datajockey
Standard Issue Garments
One Duffel Bag

Alex used one Hostile everytime she was in PA.

Na-W/P-08 Heavy Automatic Sidearm version 4B + ammo
Empty Hypolathe
2 frag grenades

Everything elses is stnadart issue. And all is stuffed into duffel bag, which lies in medical-tent. No one dares to steal out of Suku's medi-tent :)

Sean's just got his SiZi, his standard issue sidearm, his shooting gloves, and a duffel with clothes, id, and all that in it.

In terms of PA, he couldn't care less. I don't recall specifying if he used the same HOSTILE or not, but regardless, there's no attachment there.

Suku is equiped with:
  • Her standard Navy uniform.
  • A Nk-lr.
  • 3 HJP double-magazines.
  • Kokuten's old hypolathe.
  • Her DataJockey.
  • The blood of lesser men.

Ran has:

Duffel Bag full of cigarettes and alcohol, clothing and uniform.
Zen Arms .45
CQBS-A2
Utility Combat Knife
Wearing Styrling Murr armor

Contrary to what you may have heard, there is no such thing as an NSS Francia, Francia is the name of the planet and Francia City is the name of the largest settlement on it. Therefore there is also no such thing as "The Francia".

The briefing is going to be long and boring so my personal posting cycle will be accelerated to once per day to speed it up.

Fian said:
The briefing is going to be long and boring so my personal posting cycle will be accelerated to once per day to speed it up.
Apparently this was what I thought, one week ago.

Will do it for reals now.

Eh hey folks. I got this little idea. Since most of us already has our civvie characters ready, let'S do something with them! I dunno Wii could call all prominent shop-owners for some disscussion of sorts. Kai's ex-neko could go for Origin, Deidre is sure, she could Matt's teacher cause it could be something that local shcool is interested in too. Algol is sure one too. And Jensen of course (with her waitress and bartender tagging along for fun).

He could for example tell them there will be marine arriving soon or something.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back