• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pre-Francia

That is clearly an Origin product in that image, along with it's fine Nepleslian Mutant owner.

Aendri said:
Empress*, obviously. We live in the universe of Yamatai, after all.

So the Empress is a thirty thousand year old corpse connected to a jury rigged Human-Made Webway gate (The Golden Throne) who sucks on the souls of thousands of psykers daily to light the way in the warp and prevent tentacle rape from spreading across the stars?

OW! I was only looking for more info. But you know what, TAKE THIS!

(╯°°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Alright, that does it.

I am sick to death of waiting. 8 months, still not even anything.

Fian, if you can't do anything for this plot in spite of EVERYTHING you've promised, you should say so and let us go elsewhere rather than keeping us hanging for another 8 months.

I joined this plot to get out of the tarball that was Uso's reign of tyranny and defilement, but now I'm accosted by tedium!

I don't know what's worse!

I've been patient as patient can be, but I'm inclined to agree with Luca on this. Said you were going to post 'tomorrow' tomorrow has come and gone fourteen times over now. I know you are busy with IRL, but atleast have the courtesy to drop a line and state: "Hey I'm busy atm." or, "I'm too busy to make any commitment right now." you know? Eight or nine months of suspense has waned into naught but tempers beginning to flare or impatience setting in.

So could you at the very least do us the small courtesy to give an update on where things stand?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back