• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pre-Francia

Fian said:
Fine fine, I give!

Its been a long toilet break so whos still in the car?

<Carina> -Stares at Fian, then to his shins and back to him.- "...'bout time!" -She then kicks him in them before running away.-

Don't let it pickle too long, Trey might mistake it for an actual pickle and start slicing it up to put on sandwiches.

Flight Attendant: Attention everyone! Due to the worsening conditions of the war situation, you are all required to report for duty at your assigned combat units. This plane will be refueling shortly then going right back to Nepleslia Prime.

However, the pilot claims he's finally going to leave the restaurant within the week, so this horrific flight delay is finally over.

Pfft. Busses. I always rode my bike to school.

It was either that or get dropped off on a corner like a whore by my mother- a fact which she pointed out every time she gave me a ride.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back