• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Pre-Francia

It seems like a good enough idea, though Wren is simply a stock-girl, so she wouldn't have any power or reason to attend. I'm kinda lazy in terms of NPC's for the store, and so the managers would be some of 'those guys' and act as antagonists to Wren and any other workers at the Origin store.

Fian's already come back and confirmed that it is starting up in the somewhat near future. He's finishing up school, doing a roadtrip around Europe, and then coming back to run things.

Alexandra: *sharpens her scalpel* "I am not going anywhere."
Jordan: *Put on her apron* "So who needs a refill? Don't be shy."

I Might be! I can't quite remember, but then again, I think I was strapped to the roof.

Henry is getting rusty, his beard is grown, and he requires Brandy and something for his mind to chew on.

I'm not officially in the Francia plot, actually <_<

I have a character that I wanted to move out there, and I still might "sneak" her and her brother into the colony (neither have a reason to be in the current IC thread) once you all get to the planet, but...not yet. Things to work out, IRL, before I join another plot. Just readin' for now...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…